Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leach might be hired

Started by cashmoneyman_04, November 26, 2007, 09:47:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogzilla06

Don't you get it... Leach is NUTT (no offense to Leach's family or anything) only He is the polar opposite. There is something to be said about the truth always being somewhere in the middle... Run 100% is bad... Pass 100% is bad... Run/Pass 50% your offense has the ability to do so much more...

Dwyane Wade

dclay89

100% of pass is bad? the packers sure have proved ur point!

bricklayer

They won't win Thursday vs the Boys and sure won't win in the playoffs!  I agree 100% pass is as bad as 100% run!

Cure

Well I wouldn't be upset with Leach if we got him, but I know we can do much better.

A positive is that we'd actually produce some QB's. Would he bring in Ferguson?
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

The Realist

Can anyone remember the last time Leach had a defense. 
Or does anyone remember how many points Leach's offense scored on an SEC Defense last time they played one?

If your going to hire this type of coach.  You might as well hire Tulsa's staff
"We've got chips on our shoulder and really want to go out and show everybody what we can do.  We're not asking for anybody to give us the respect we deserve, but we plan on going out and taking it."
Childs, Gregory.

HogFansReunited

God I hope we don't hire Leach.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

jtw109

November 27, 2007, 02:29:39 am #207 Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 02:32:51 am by jtw109
...he wont come...

centarkswine

Leach is not going to be the next head football coach at the University of Arkansas.

WADHOG

Quote from: ErieHog on November 26, 2007, 10:57:07 pm

No one is crying about anything.

If we want to win, we should pick a winner.   The fact of the matter that cannot be escaped is that Mike Leach has never won -any- championship, at any level he has coached, at any school-- and that's not what any of us want for the future of Arkansas football.
But yet you want who Kiffin?  Yeah the Raiders are real good.  Look, I'm not that simple minded about Kiffin, but that is the same way you are looking at Leach.  Can you not see that he could do way more at Arkansas with his offense and selling it to five star recruits to run it in the SEC?  I love Gus Malzahn, but he is two years removed from high school, like it or not, and I don't understand the reasoning behind Malzahn but not Leach.  I may be wrong, but I think it would be exciting.

pbbad

On the sports animal out Oklahoma City, Robert Allen was on this morning, and he says that he is hearing that Mike Leach is the man.