Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nutt's Headed to Ole Miss, Probably Announced Tomorrow

Started by BadHog, November 26, 2007, 07:45:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Zen_Hog

If I were him I would try to get a better job than that.

Donny2665

I hope he does, we will kick his arse every year as payback for the last few years.
This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain

The Realist

I honestly dont want to have to play Nutt.  Too much motivation for him.  We know he can get a team fired up once a year.
"We've got chips on our shoulder and really want to go out and show everybody what we can do.  We're not asking for anybody to give us the respect we deserve, but we plan on going out and taking it."
Childs, Gregory.

missippihog

God I hope not. If they beat us I won't hear the end of it. I can hear it now "Thanks for the coach". Will have to puke.

Eddie Goodson

Now he can get to work building that fence around the state of Mississippi. Bwahha!
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

code red

Quote from: The Realist on November 26, 2007, 07:49:18 pm
I honestly dont want to have to play Nutt.  Too much motivation for him.  We know he can get a team fired up once a year.
WHatttttt????????  How bout our motivation!!!!!!!!  Houston choose to leave.  He is done.  Time to support the new regime.  GO HOGS GO.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

hoglady

We had better hope the new coach can recruit Central and Southern Arkansas, cause you can bet Nutt will be hitting there hard and heavy if he goes to Ole Miss.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

RebelliousHog

Quote from: Dmac4Heisman on November 26, 2007, 07:47:44 pm
If I were him I would try to get a better job than that.

If I were Ole Miss I'd be looking for a better coach.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Maximus_Hog

I just hope Ol Miss has a good sick leave pay package for Danny, It will be interesting to see if Danny's health inproves

Dr Swineglove

Time to start laminating newspaper articles to mailing them to Mississippi high schools.
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

Maximus_Hog

I hope that Ole Miss has a good sick leave pay package for Danny, but I have a feeling Danny's health will improve very soon

jkelly107

Ed had some great recruiting classes Hooten will look like a hero and our next coach will not have much to work with. That really pis-es me off.

Hogsfoot

Why not, what is being said is 5yrs 9.5million wouldn't you

PigSnort

The Ole Miss game is in F-ville next year.  He'll probably come in and kick our butt, since he's leaving us practically nothing.

COCHISE

Quote from: HOGSandDUCKS on November 26, 2007, 08:03:01 pm
WOW!  I can't wait to play Ole Miss...
Be careful what you wish for, Ole Miss has had very good recruiting classes over the past few year and Nutt will have A LOT of talent to work with.  Arkansas on the other hand is going to have to rebuild it's offense after our guys leave for the NFL.

Bosston

I bet he's sorry he built that fence around arkansas now.  ;)

oldhawg

I do hope that HDN goes to Ole Miss----it has the ingredients for a real rivalry to develop between the two schools.  That is just exactly what Arkansas needs, a couple of schools where "bad blood" can stir the mix.

Another possibility is the long-term series with Texas A&M at Cowboy stadium.  Let's bring the controversy on (on the field).

Trottsky

Well, so much for being done with Nutt. Maybe the game can be played on Halloween.

Trottsky

Well, so much for being done with Nutt. Maybe the game can be played on Halloween.

hogfanmatt72212

HOUSTON NUTT WILL CONSISTANTLY DEFEAT US NOW IN OLE MISS. HE HAS THE TALENT POOL THERE TO BEAT US

Fletch

Quote from: hoglady on November 26, 2007, 07:57:01 pm
We had better hope the new coach can recruit Central and Southern Arkansas, cause you can bet Nutt will be hitting there hard and heavy if he goes to Ole Miss.
We should at least get all of the wide receivers and quarterbacks from there.
I feel like $100

Broken Trigger

November 26, 2007, 08:20:16 pm #23 Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 08:26:03 pm by Broken Trigger
I hope so.  We will finally get our fence on that part of the state, anyway.  That will ensure keeping the in-state recruits that normally defect to Ole Mrs.

capehog

Woo Hoo Go Rebs glad you took him off our hands. Good luck with the lumber business.

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

bvillepig

Hey not endorsing this but

What if TT does get the UA job.  Would that make the Ole Miss game even more special.

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

capehog

Woo Hoo Go Rebs. Thanks for taking him off our hands. Enjoy the lumber business.

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Ex-Trumpet

Ole Miss may be a lot of things, but tolerant of the nutt crap isn't one of them...can you imagine what will happen when the missus starts mouthing off about 2x4's to a QB's mother?!?!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

10thPlanet

Hell he couldn't recruit Arkansas, wait till he has Miss State to compete against. Time for Arkansas to start recruiting Mississippi.

hoglady

Quote from: Fletch on November 26, 2007, 08:20:03 pm
We should at least get all of the wide receivers and quarterbacks from there.

I wonder if any of the Camden/Fairview kids will follow him to Ole Miss?
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

baitshop

Let him go to Ole Miss.......

You know damn welll that he will continue to run between the tackles and the smoke draw, just to prove that it is the best offense to run in the SEC........

Any idiot, and that includes the DC from Tennessee, can put 8 in the box and stop Houstons offense........

DMAC, Felix, Peyton, and Monk won't be at Arkansas next year..........but they won't be at Ole Miss either.........
"Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them" - Ronald Reagan

hogcollar

I feel  for all the Ole Miss fans if they settle for Hooty. They will get to endure the same issues we have had on our 10 year nightmare. I feel sorry for the Mississippi recruits who will get all of Hooten's BS thrown at them and play for a staff which is junior high at best - shibest, markuson, decker, dr "feel good" weber. Any player that is looking at Ole Miss please give the Hogs a look before you throw your 4 years away.

Arkiebrian

Perfect fit for Nutt where the best expected is mediocrity.

gumby013

What will he rename the Wildhog to?

Wildrebel doesn't have the same ring to it.  Then again, Wildhog was a step down from Wildcat.

gumby013

Wildrebel doesn't have the same ring to it.  Then again, Wildhog was a step down from Wildcat.

carlyle513

My brotherinlaw is a sound man for Ole Miss telecasts, hes said Ole Miss is going to announce tomorrow the "New voice of the Rebels.....Rick Schaeffer"

You heard it here first.

razorbacks1usa

good fit i hate ole piss as bad as most hate texas i live about a hr from there

Cave City Joe

He had to want to leave Arkansas pretty bad to go to Ole Miss.  
"When you're part of a team, you stand up for your teammates. Your loyalty is to them. You protect them through good and bad, because they'd do the same for you."  <br />Yogi Berra

gumby013

East Clintwood

Quote from: HenduHog on November 26, 2007, 08:00:05 pm
If I were Ole Miss I'd be looking for a better coach.

Bingo

I think they can do better.  I don't think he can.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

GrumpyHog

Memphis radio announced an 11 am press conf to name Nutt new coach.

judgeroyswine

Quote from: hogfanmatt72212 on November 26, 2007, 08:19:58 pm
HOUSTON NUTT WILL CONSISTANTLY DEFEAT US NOW IN OLE MISS. HE HAS THE TALENT POOL THERE TO BEAT US

Hit his QB once and then put nine men in the box.  We'll be okay.
Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

usnavyhogfan

The dream is free, the journey is not.

swoopeshog

Quote from: devildoghawg on November 28, 2012, 07:37:57 pm
Regardless of what Obama's told you, unemployment is not a job.

Quote from: staffhog on November 30, 2015, 11:35:15 pm
You guys are just like my wife.  No matter how good a job I do, it is not quite up to her expectations.

hogfanwp

I heard that he stated something to the fact that he wouldn't go to another SEC school?

crimsonhog

Quote from: Hackett Hog Fan on November 26, 2007, 07:48:11 pm
I hope he does, we will kick his arse every year as payback for the last few years.

That's awesome.

Trottsky

Albert Swinestein

I hope not...we were not too successful against Ole Miss over the past decades...I don't want that to happen again.

rowdyhawgfan

why in the world would HN go to ole miss when we all know tom osborne has been calling so much his ear caught on fire. Nebraska is desperate for a solid head coach /recruiter and they got one will he win a national title probably not,but thats not relavent to them right now they just need a guy to right the ship .Remeber you heard it here first