Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This is the worst thing that could have happened to Arkansas Football.

Started by dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya, November 23, 2007, 11:39:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: TorsinAHog on November 24, 2007, 05:45:23 pm
I dont think they can fire him at this point but "help" him move on is a another option.  He wont be back because he has split the state over the past 2 years.

He has already stated he is NOT LEAVING.  On ESPN just a few hours ago they said Dale said they will have to fire him.

Come on huggers, try to keep up...
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

TorsinAHog

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 24, 2007, 05:51:54 pm
He has already stated he is NOT LEAVING.  On ESPN just a few hours ago they said Dale said they will have to fire him.

Come on huggers, try to keep up...

Again why are you calling me names? 
To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

LZH

Quote from: RazorGolf on November 24, 2007, 02:04:01 am
notshavintilnuttgo..........then please for the love of God......put yourself and the rest of us out of misery and just quit......stop rooting for the hogs.......please, for the love of God, you are just the most immature person I have never met......to be such a "kid" that you would rather be mad about winning than be happy to have a potential Heisman winner in our program.  GROW UP...and stop pouting

Are you a spitter or a swallower?...take a break man.

Quote from: TorsinAHog on November 24, 2007, 05:53:37 pm
Again why are you calling me names? 

That's not really a "name", but ok, Houston Nutt Supporter.  Is that better?
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

LZH

TorsinAHog

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 24, 2007, 06:00:21 pm
That's not really a "name", but ok, Houston Nutt Supporter.  Is that better?

1. I am not a HDN supporter
2. If a term is used in a derogatory manor it is considered name calling.

Quote from: TorsinAHog on November 24, 2007, 06:11:42 pm
1. I am not a HDN supporter
2. If a term is used in a derogatory manor it is considered name calling.

Sorry, but if you are glad we won, then you are an HDN supporter.  It is very simple.

TorsinAHog

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 24, 2007, 06:13:21 pm
Sorry, but if you are glad we won, then you are an HDN supporter.  It is very simple.

I am glad we won. It was a good win (not a great win).  I really do feel sorry for people like you who live miserable existences. 

Sao Ming

You remind me of Broyles.  Just can't stand being told anything by anyone other than your minion "experts".

You are the Hugger.

jimmur74

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 23, 2007, 11:39:43 pm
All of you celebrating this victory, you are also now officially Nutt-huggers.  You are supporting Dale and his campaign to return next season.

You are also celebrating a victory over a depleted LSU team and one that means absolutely nothing.  Another moral victory.  No championships.  Not even a decent bowl game.  NADA.

He will not leave and Long will not fire him after this win.

Enjoy another season of the Hootendale Nutterbacks.  The Razorbacks didn't exist this season and they won't again next.

You sir are an absolute vial spewing moron. To say this win doesnt mean anything to the program or that somehow it was lessened by LSU injuries is the most ridiculous claim I have ever heard of.  Get a life. Move to Oklahoma or somewhere for the good of this state

HOGPICKER

All of you celebrating this victory, you are also now officially Nutt-huggers.  You are supporting Dale and his campaign to return next season.

You are also celebrating a victory over a depleted LSU team and one that means absolutely nothing.  Another moral victory.  No championships.  Not even a decent bowl game.  NADA.

Enjoy another season of the Hootendale Nutterbacks.  The Razorbacks didn't exist this season and they won't again next.

ROFLMAO! Care to define moral victory?  You're hopeless.
"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."  Joe Theismann

Quote from: Sao Ming on November 24, 2007, 06:16:37 pm
You remind me of Broyles.  Just can't stand being told anything by anyone other than your minion "experts".

You are the Hugger.

I am very sad you have turned on one of your own like this.  I've admitted I've made mistakes and tried to work it out, but I guess that's not enough. 

I guess you are perfect.

BradyHolzhauer

---I do not support HDN.  Never.  You know that.  I was happy for the team.  For the players.  It was enjoyable football.
I am still TICKED that we cannot produce this way every game, and that leads back to HDN.  He must go.  He will not return next season.  You need to go read my post:
http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=177724.0

---It was a depleted LSU team.  But, you are making excuses like HDN.  Not to be offensive, but he makes excuses when we lose, blaming it on Monk and so forth.  Why make excuses for LSU and be like him? I agree, it was just a moral victory.  It meant nothing...but as a fan, it did feel good.  Now the depression sets in if Nutt stays.

Sao Ming

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 24, 2007, 06:20:04 pm
I am very sad you have turned on one of your own like this.  I've admitted I've made mistakes and tried to work it out, but I guess that's not enough. 

I guess you are perfect.

LOL.

Shouldn't have been so rough on Casey.  I'm posse like that.  ;)

Razorback88

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 24, 2007, 05:15:20 pm
Glad he "brought the wood".

Btw, that little conversation him and Dmac had on national TV with the wood, a reference to Mitch's mom and how Diana wishes she had killed her with a piece of wood was THE MOST classless thing I have witnessed Dale and Dmac do....and that is saying something.

Huh?  I saw the entire interview and didn't see anything in reference to that.  Explain.

HawgBallLvr

Quote from: hogfan1986 on November 24, 2007, 03:22:29 pm
notshavin...U ARE THE BIGGEST TOOL ON THIS WEBSITE!
+1 Finally someone that agrees with me on this!
2010 Liberty Bowl Champions!!

Immensehog

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 24, 2007, 06:20:04 pm

I guess you are perfect.

:'( :'( :'( :'(
Life is short.  Act accordingly.

hoghearted

Quote from: Razorback88 on November 24, 2007, 06:45:55 pm
Huh?  I saw the entire interview and didn't see anything in reference to that.  Explain.

They didn't come out and say that. Dmac was carrying around his miniature bat, that dorkus gave him last week, to 'bring the wood'.

Diana, in a now infamous email, proclaimed a desire to take part in a beating  MM's mother sustained a few years back.

Such a classy lady dorkus is married to.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

SoonerSooie

I personally want Nutt to go. He has not proven himself in many ways. However, to say that we should not rejoice in this victory is one of the most asinine statements I have ever read by anyone. Gads, can't anyone be glad that the Hogs just beat the #1 team in America-- and that by claiming that LSU was a depleted team? They have as much, or more quality depth than most teams in America for crying out loud! Where do you think all those 5 star recruits are anyway?
Again, I do think that Nutt is no longer the right fit for us, but I am going to revel in this victory for a long time, and you and all the other Darksiders should as well.
Sheesh.

RGP

I doubt that the fans supporting this win for the Hogs is going to have any affect on whether Houston is our coach next year or not.

So far, the fans have gone to extremes to get him gone and he's still here.

hair of the hog

What a load of crap , to say that we are Huggers because we root for the HOGS , Not NUTT , give me a break and get a life
Go sell crazy somewhere else , we are all stocked up around here

November 25, 2007, 11:25:56 am #171 Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 11:31:20 am by notshavintilnuttgo
Still disagree with me about this game being the worst thing that could happen?

Wally Hall:

"It is definite that the biggest single victory of his career was Friday against LSU, and it might have put the negotiating ball in his court."

http://www.wholehogsports.com/adg/208704

Still enjoying that victory, some of you "so called darksiders"?  Some of you were secretly sipping the kool-aid Friday night.  You need to pour that shiiiite down the sink, quit keeping a little hidden in your cabinets..

hoghearted

I was glad for the kids, but knew this was a bad thing for the long-term health of the program.

These people who have slammed you, notshavin', were not looking at the big picture. They were caught up in the moment, and will realize, too late, the ramifications of that game.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

RazorFlix

I'm a doctor, I'm going to refer you to see a Psychiatrist.  Until then we'll try a trial of Lexapro 10mg po qday. We'll let the Psych doc adjust your meds accordingly when you follow-up with him.  We need to get that major depressive disorder under control pronto before you do something really stupid.

Immensehog

The majority of us agree that something is broke on the hill, and it starts with HDN.

But as a lifelong fan of the program, I could never diminish a win like Friday's. Never.

If anything, I believe it opens up options for HDN to get out of here.

The day I want the hogs to lose, it really ceases to matter anyway.

Quote from: Immensehog on November 25, 2007, 11:37:36 am
If anything, I believe it opens up options for HDN to get out of here.

What part of "they will have to fire me" do you not comprende, amigo?

hoggchadder

this is a reply to notshavintilnuttgo first post on this subject.... your an IDIOT!!!!!!! if your not glad the hogs won then you have no business calling yourself a razorback fan. period end of discussion!!!!! so since your not a razorback fan what the hell are you doing on this site? those kids played their hearts out for themselves, their teammates, coaches and the state. then you turn around and spew some sorta of crap like this.... whether you like coach nutt or not, this was a big win for the hogs and those kids should be proud of that game!!!!!!

hoghearted

Dale's ego took an enormous boost Friday night. He "will not go quietly into that good night".

Quote from: hoggchadder on November 25, 2007, 11:39:53 am
this is a reply to notshavintilnuttgo first post on this subject.... your an IDIOT!!!!!!! if your not glad the hogs won then you have no business calling yourself a razorback fan. period end of discussion!!!!! so since your not a razorback fan what the hell are you doing on this site? those kids played their hearts out for themselves, their teammates, coaches and the state. then you turn around and spew some sorta of crap like this.... whether you like coach nutt or not, this was a big win for the hogs and those kids should be proud of that game!!!!!!

Thanks, Nuttzi.  Tell the posse they can run but they can't hide.

Immensehog

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 25, 2007, 11:39:22 am
What part of "they will have to fire me" do you not comprende, amigo?

Then we will fire his ass.

He has no desire to stay in his current role as head coach of Arkansas, and the administration has no desire to have their phones and e-mails wore out for another year from unhappy fans.

The scrutiny is too much for HDN and his family.  His ego can't tolerate any more.

He will leave one way or the other.

Just how he leaves is the question.

hogfan47

Quote from: pierce2 on November 24, 2007, 12:09:12 am
Notshaving, I have read your post for awhile now,And I have to say I hate you even more than nutt.You are a piece of poop,and you should not even be aloud on this board.Constantly crying and ****ing,calling for the hogs to lose.Give me a brake.Nutt should go,no doubt,but you should have been gone a long time ago.Dude you are a piece of crap,and your thinking about the hogs is BassAckwards,put a gun and your mouth and end it all for a lot of us .Piss off!I want nutt gone, but you take one tweenest the teeth everytime you post!To hell with Nutt, but way to play hogs! Piss off

please you have to give notshavin a break he is a  shorthorn fan .
Who comes on here to stir the pot .
Feel sorry for him
C L martin

Fort Smith Ark    

start the healing process now

RBLtoHOG

hahaha all you people that respond, fuel him even more. Like someone else posted, he is an attention whore and is lovin the fact that he is getting this reaction out of yal  8)
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

U.P. HOGG

This is the dumbest post I've seen in a while.  You are way off with that statement.  I don't like Nutt, but I love beating the number one team in the country.  Why?  Becasue I love the hogs, not Nutt, but my football team.  Hillis, Monk, D-Mac, Felix, Miller, Johnson, all of the team.  You are sick, and need to realize that for the seniors and juniors to go through all of this and to come out and beat the number 1 team in the land, regardless of what you think about LSU, is a great win.  Just because some are glad that the hogs beat LSU at LSU, then that does not make them a Nutt supporter.  Your emotions have overcome your intelligence.

Go Hogs!!

heathman

I don't care what label I, you, anyone has.  That was a great a satisfying win.  Have no idea what this means for the program but for one day I was proud of the team for what they accomplished.  I was proud to be  a Razorback fan.  I was proud to be an Arkansan.   

hogfan1986

No, if you are glad we (the razorbacks) won, you are a RAZORBACK FAN!!!!!  Not an HDN SUPPORTER!

babywhiz

Quote from: Sao Ming on November 24, 2007, 06:22:44 pm
LOL.

Shouldn't have been so rough on Casey.  I'm posse like that.  ;)

One of the TD that D-Mac ran for, was that Casey that took down that one dude that was closest to D-Mac? I didn't see anyone here make the comment, but if that was Casey, that is the type of teamwork and spunk that we have been drooling for.

My questions related to this:

1. Did Casey get 'in trouble' (coach-wise)? (I thought QB wasn't supposed to get in the middle of blocking and such)
2. If it was Casey, then was he "allowed" by the coaches to do that, or I guess, why haven't we seen that type of action all season? Or was his job to do that during that play?

Safe is boring. Sweet insanity is the voice saying "I bet we can fit one more in there."

hoggchadder

hey notshavintilnuttgo your little comment about the posse and all, and calling me a nuttzie.... that just goes to make my point evenmore, you don't give a damn about the team, all you want is the coach gone. GOOD JOB FRIDAY RAZORBACKS!!!!!!! HELL OF A JOB!!!!!! Keep saying all you want notshavinintilnuttgo just proving my point more that your an idiot!!!!!

Honey

yes it was Casey and no he didn't get in trouble.  Read today's paper.  he got praised (as he should have)

bowhuntinhawg

ballhog88

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 23, 2007, 11:43:10 pm
Then you are an ignorant fan.  Nothing wrong with that.  Ignorance is bliss.  Sometimes I wish I was that ignorant..

I think your wish was granted years ago!

babywhiz

Quote from: Honey on November 25, 2007, 12:35:15 pm
yes it was Casey and no he didn't get in trouble.  Read today's paper.  he got praised (as he should have)
Good. (Just got back into town last night, just trying to catch up).

Thanks.
Safe is boring. Sweet insanity is the voice saying "I bet we can fit one more in there."

Honey

No problem.  It was a great play on Casey's part.  I don't think Dmac knew the guy was even back there.

Heightshog

Dude, Zoloft can help you with this problem.

razorbackkid

Notshavintilnuttgo is right in part of his opinion and wrong with the wording of some of his statement.  Everybody on this board has their own opinion and being allowed to express those opinion in this forum is what is so great about this board.  Thank you HsV for Hogville.

Notshavin' has balls.  Period.  He may be wrong in some posters views and he may be "disturbed" in some peoples opinions.  But the man is consistent is his rants and views.  I have no doubt that behind the keyboard of his computer he wants the very best for the Arkansas Razorbacks.  Why else would he be so vocal?

I enjoyed the win over LSU because my Razorbacks were whipping the #1 team in the nation on the national stage.  We witnessed the 'best" win we've had in a long, long time.  But after the game was over and I got all my giggles and "hell yeahs" out of my system.  I got to see Houston Nutt once again acting like an idiot on tv.

The players deserve the pats on the back and all the "attaboy's" we can give them.  Houston Nutt deserves to be fired.  This win made that tougher to do.

It is a shame that the win is lessened? by the presence of Houston Dale Nutt.  I want the best for our Arkansas Razorbacks.  I also know that Houston Nutt has shown he is incapable of delivering the best.  Yes, it was a great win for Houston, it was a great win in all the wrong ways.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Quote from: Immensehog on November 25, 2007, 11:45:28 am
Then we will fire his ass.

He has no desire to stay in his current role as head coach of Arkansas, and the administration has no desire to have their phones and e-mails wore out for another year from unhappy fans.

The scrutiny is too much for HDN and his family.  His ego can't tolerate any more.

He will leave one way or the other.

Just how he leaves is the question.

I hope you are right, but the EVIDENCE says otherwise.

Nutt stated he will have to be fired, while White is saying they will NOT fire him.

You can "wish" all you want, be happy all you want that we beat LSU, but the TRUTH is the TRUTH.
The evidence shows he is NOT LEAVING.

Quote from: razorbackid on November 25, 2007, 01:02:38 pm
Notshavintilnuttgo is right in part of his opinion and wrong with the wording of some of his statement.  Everybody on this board has their own opinion and being allowed to express those opinion in this forum is what is so great about this board.  Thank you HsV for Hogville.

Notshavin' has balls.  Period.  He may be wrong in some posters views and he may be "disturbed" in some peoples opinions.  But the man is consistent is his rants and views.  I have no doubt that behind the keyboard of his computer he wants the very best for the Arkansas Razorbacks.  Why else would he be so vocal?

I enjoyed the win over LSU because my Razorbacks were whipping the #1 team in the nation on the national stage.  We witnessed the 'best" win we've had in a long, long time.  But after the game was over and I got all my giggles and "hell yeahs" out of my system.  I got to see Houston Nutt once again acting like an idiot on tv.

The players deserve the pats on the back and all the "attaboy's" we can give them.  Houston Nutt deserves to be fired.  This win made that tougher to do.

It is a shame that the win is lessened? by the presence of Houston Dale Nutt.  I want the best for our Arkansas Razorbacks.  I also know that Houston Nutt has shown he is incapable of delivering the best.  Yes, it was a great win for Houston, it was a great win in all the wrong ways.

Thanks Razorbackid.  If we all weren't so passionate, it wouldn't be any fun!

Great post, and the part I put in bold is my favorite!

WPS!

redbarn

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 25, 2007, 01:06:02 pm
I hope you are right, but the EVIDENCE says otherwise.

Nutt stated he will have to be fired, while White is saying they will NOT fire him.

You can "wish" all you want, be happy all you want that we beat LSU, but the TRUTH is the TRUTH.
The evidence shows he is NOT LEAVING.

Even with this win we are .500 in the SEC with the greatest running back tandem in the history of football.  It is very doubtful that the Arkansas Razorbacks will ever experience a duo like this again.  .500 in the SEC is unacceptable with this combination.  Nutt may have gained himself some kudo's with this win and I hope he can use them wherever he lands as he will not be the coach at Arkansas for the next season.
"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

cj_sez

I'm definitely not on the one-game bandwagon. This victory could have horrible impact on the program's future if Nutt is retained as a result. It's nice to see the players bring the boot home, but it's scary to think that that boot could mean no boot for the HC. I'm heartsick at the thought of remaining mediocre with an occasional win to appease fans.

When Nutt is fired, then I'll fire off a taunting email to my cousin in Baton Rouge and enjoy every letter of it. Right now, I'm pretending I haven't read the one he sent me claiming that although we may have knocked LSU out of the hunt for the NC, we're now stuck with the dork (his adjective). Sometimes, I wonder if he lurks on this board although he denies it.

It was a great win for the young men wearing the helmet, but it remains to be seen if it will bode well for the future. An emotional roller-coaster kind of victory.

hawgbawb

The goal of Hog fans, it seems to me, is to win games. We just won a huge game. That was probably one of the top 5 wins in the history of Razorback football.

If we were 11-1 right now, and had a shot for the national title, there would be some people still calling for Nutt's head.  I was 2 weeks ago, but I had also written off the LSU game as a loss. Now I'm conflicted, because some of the biggest criticisms of Nutt (poor play calling, poor QB play and zero passing game) were not so evident on Friday. 

If I knew we could get a a better coach I would support a change. I'm not certain that we can.

I post, therefor I am.
John Highsmith Adams rocks.

z-pak

Please go away forever.                        ...And get a real job.

Gentle Ben...sad

The hairy one can kiss my chicken skin.