Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Most HATED SEC football team?

Started by mathhog, October 28, 2007, 11:13:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Other than the Hogs, who is your most HATED SEC football team?

Alabama
85 (17.3%)
Auburn
12 (2.4%)
Florida
57 (11.6%)
Georgia
5 (1%)
Kentucky
1 (0.2%)
LSU
159 (32.3%)
Mississippi State
2 (0.4%)
Ole Miss
35 (7.1%)
South Carolina
5 (1%)
Tennessee
124 (25.2%)
Vanderbilt
7 (1.4%)

Total Members Voted: 451

mathhog

dmac4sainthood

Ole Miss...because they are really cocky and they have no reason to be...I at least have a level of respect for every other SEC school.

razorbacker231

October 28, 2007, 11:21:47 pm #2 Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 11:23:19 pm by razorbacker231
Quote from: dmac4sainthood on October 28, 2007, 11:16:51 pm
Ole Miss...because they are really cocky and they have no reason to be...I at least have a level of respect for every other SEC school.

lol i remember last year, before we played lsu...i was trolling and got the same kind of threads....

boy those hog fans, terrible year in and out. they have one good year, and they are sooo cocky....or something along those lines.

and then they beat us.  :(

Rocktownhog

GO HOGS!

ark30inf

Bama.  Just because they are so living in the past.  Yeah they are fixing to get better.....but view it as their royal due.  LSU at least knows its a fight and isn't supposed to come on a silver platter.

TruthHog

Hate the racist crackers at Mississippi.
Calmer than you are.

aaron_c

LSU, because I'm going to school in Louisiana and I get so sick of thier crap.  They literally act like they have never NOT won a championship, and like they are going to go undefeated every season.  When they do lose (like to kentucky), it's because the other team cheated for the ENTIRE game (which they didn't mention until the end.  gives me chills of anger thinking about it.

aaron_c

Quote from: TruthHog on October 28, 2007, 11:34:29 pm

I thought white people were the minority (or very close) in Mississippi...am I right on that?  I've never looked it up or anything, just what I've heard.

HawgBallLvr

2010 Liberty Bowl Champions!!

joeyself

I went with Tennessee, for no other reason than Fulmer.

JcS
"Real failure always starts with someone doing something stupid."  Anna Conroy in SLINGS AND ARROWS

bao187

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

hogs25

Who cares anymore as long as the DMW is here.  It's actually hard to hate any team with all the uncertainty on the Hill these days.

OK Tennessee

Kitten von Clawsewitz

How come Arkansas isn't on the list?
I have the best hair on this website.

alohawg

Interesting, no hate so far for UK, UGA OR Ole Miss. I went with Bama, the one team with the most fans who seem to have lost all perspective on the priorities of life and where football should fit in.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

msudawgs64

Quote from: aaron_c on October 28, 2007, 11:37:53 pm

I thought white people were the minority (or very close) in Mississippi...am I right on that?  I've never looked it up or anything, just what I've heard.

no..by 2005 counts, 61.72 percent white, 37.24 percent black, the rest they count as other, generally Hispanic or other races, but there are areas where it is predomintately a higher percentage of blacks than whites, namely the delta region, southwestern and central regions of the state.  Also blacks are the majority in the public school system, Mississippi has a lot of private schools.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

go hogues

Quote from: dmac4sainthood on October 28, 2007, 11:16:51 pm
What he said
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

arkansas razorbacks

BAMA. They think they should win the national championship every year and as far as ive seen this year there lucky there not 3-4 right now. cocky fans etc etc....

Prosciutto

Tennessee!

Because they are ORANGE!!

mathhog

Quote from: arkansas razorbacks on October 29, 2007, 01:54:33 am
BAMA. They think they should win the national championship every year and as far as ive seen this year there lucky there not 3-4 right now. cocky fans etc etc....

agreed.  though i voted for LSU>

mword

dhornjr1

PBHogg

Alabama, because of its arrogance!

old hog

Hollywood_HOGan45

bigyellowdog

Nothing sucks like the big orange of Tennessee.

artyhog

Omahabound

tolerati

LSU and Tennessee are tied in my book.
"Show me a quarterback who isn't cocky, and I'll show you a quarterback who isn't worth a damn." - Darrell Royal

Silver Hog

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

ARKANSAS baby, no doubt about it...
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

WarEagle

Bama, then Tenn, then Florida.  I like the rest of the SEC, but those teams suck, all in their own special, sucky way.
I have descended into college football's Grand Canyon.  I have stood in its Alps.  I have gazed at its ocean sunset.  I have attended a game at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, Alabama and I've been changed forever. ~ Bud Poliquin

Hawgallelujah

i voted LSU but now have had a change of thought to Bama......I can't stand the arrogance of the fans

press ham

StoernerJonesFan

#1 LSU
(Ridiculously Close) #2 Florida

dchoss

i can't stand Bama or Tennessee, lived 10 years in the Florida panhandle, and ran..   into more baMA FANS than any other.  Don't like TEEN because of the Liberty bowl back in 71 i think it was,  Ark got ripped-off by the refs big time.  Then the 98 Ten/Ark game and the 6 OT game Ark blocked a FG by TEN and it still made it over . 
if you don't stand behind our troops by all means 'feel free' to stand in front of them

IB4HOGS

Dr Swineglove

Most HATED?  Texas, obviously - oh, that's right, Texas isn't in the SEC.  So that's why we hate Tennesse, right?  They look just like 'em, but with a flea-bitten coon dog instead of steer.
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

razorvision

Three football fans were out for a ride when one noticed a foot sticking out of the bushes by the side of the road. They stopped and discovered a nude female, passed out drunk.

Out of respect and propriety, the Bama fan took off his cap and placed it over her right breast. The Mississippi State fan took off his cap and placed it over her left breast. Following their lead, but with some grumbling, the LSU fan took off his cap and placed it over her girly part.

The police were called, and when the first officer arrived he conducted his investigation. First he lifted up the Bama cap, replaced it and wrote down some notes. Next, he lifted the Mississippi State cap and replaced it, writing down some more notes. The Officer then lifted the LSU cap, replaced it, lifted it again, replaced it, then lifted it a third time and replaced it one last time.

The LSU fan was becoming annoyed and asked, "What are you, a pervert or something? Why do you keep lifting and looking, lifting and looking?" "Well," said the Officer, "I am just simply surprised. Normally, when you look under a LSU cap...you find an ass****."
Visit www.rsgcommunications.ws and save big on digital services for your home or office.

vol_in_ar

Glad to see Tennessee trailing LSU

Blue35

hogchic2001

Go HOGS Go!

CheeZ_PuFF

Florida fans and players are the biggest douches ever

jwhite_13

I HATE NICK SABAN and therefore HATE ALABAMA! Everytime i see face on TV i hate him even more!

bcshog

That wasn't a racist statement at all (sarcasm)

Albert Einswine

"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

razorback3072

Quote from: FOURTH-N-LONG on October 29, 2007, 02:45:07 am
Tennessee!

Because they are ORANGE!!

thank you!  That and I hate that f$%#@%^ song they play.
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

humbucker311

Its easily LSU for me.  I hate them.  I really really friggin hate them.  They're always so damn good and it pisses me off...

mathhog

Dwight K Schrute