Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trajen Johnson, Nathan Page (?)

Started by Highway Hog Sign, December 29, 2017, 07:30:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Highway Hog Sign

Trajen Johnson - interesting looking WR prospect from Pulaski Academy. Loaded with Ivy League offers. Anyone know if he'd consider Arkansas if they extended an offer? Or does he have his heart going to an Ivy League school?

Nathan Page - I think I saw on twitter where he's qualified now. I'd like to see Arkansas offer him. Does anyone know if he's in line for an offer from the Hogs?
The best Razorback recruiting breakdown on the Internet (and it's FREE): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xx_dGJc2FHXQHuqZDtmA_OQ4LbZBnXAwmNcPzRErpPU/edit?usp=sharing

jackflash

Seebs

Quote from: jackflash on December 30, 2017, 09:02:35 am
does anyone know Page speed?
You may in fact be the most helpless poster in Hogville. I know what his speed is listed on 24/7 - so will you when you look it up.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Peter Porker

Not to disparage the kid, but I hear Page's issues aren't academic or athletic.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

jackflash

AirWarren

Quote from: Peter Porker on December 30, 2017, 12:18:46 pm

Correct.

He has been involved in several "altercations" outside of School, with a student coach, and has been removed from two private schools.

That's not bashing the kid. He is an athlete and all, just fact.

Interesting fact, Warren's Keemontrae McKnight shut him down this year.

Seebs

Quote from: jackflash on December 30, 2017, 12:31:50 pm
Seebs you maybe right thank you

Oh God, now I feel bad. Come here for a hug.

He is listed at 4.59. Not sure if laser or handheld.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

lumphog

Quote from: Seebs on December 30, 2017, 12:59:24 pm

Bless yalls heart

Highway Hog Sign

Quote from: AP85 on December 30, 2017, 12:41:19 pm
Correct.

He has been involved in several "altercations" outside of School, with a student coach, and has been removed from two private schools.

I have heard this before, hoped it wasn't true. Hopefully his talents will take him to a good situation with positive influences.
The best Razorback recruiting breakdown on the Internet (and it's FREE): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xx_dGJc2FHXQHuqZDtmA_OQ4LbZBnXAwmNcPzRErpPU/edit?usp=sharing

PintailKiller

Page will probably need to go to a JUCO to prove that he can handle the discipline of a collegiate atmosphere.  Has all the talent in the world, just needs the discipline.
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

Highway Hog Sign

Trajen Johnson committed to Columbia this morning. Congratulations to that young man

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Too Common..?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

hawgdavis

Quote from: Highway Hog Sign on January 01, 2018, 09:32:05 am
Trajen Johnson committed to Columbia this morning. Congratulations to that young man

Needs to go there that a life altering as well as changes the future of his family period. A kid should never turn down an offer like that for anything other than a better offer.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: AP85 on December 30, 2017, 12:41:19 pm
Correct.

Interesting fact, Warren's Keemontrae McKnight shut him down this year.

Someone needs to Introduce CCM to Warren, AR... Oh, and if Hermitage still has a program that would be a good one to look into as well.
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: hawgdavis on January 01, 2018, 09:28:51 pm
Needs to go there that a life altering as well as changes the future of his family period. A kid should never turn down an offer like that for anything other than a better offer.

That's awesome...

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on January 04, 2018, 12:21:43 am
Someone needs to Introduce CCM to Warren, AR... Oh, and if Hermitage still has a program that would be a good one to look into as well.

CCM is well aware of Warren, AR

riccoar

To my knowledge they have always been academic.  ACT wise, solid.  Grade wise, they needed work.

Peter Porker

Quote from: riccoar on January 05, 2018, 11:53:37 am
To my knowledge they have always been academic.  ACT wise, solid.  Grade wise, they needed work.

My point is even if grades were fine he has other issues that will keep him from big offers.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

riccoar

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 05, 2018, 12:10:11 pm
My point is even if grades were fine he has other issues that will keep him from big offers.
I've never heard any of those.  But I did no grades were why he had no offers.  247 says he's a late qualifier.

AirWarren

Quote from: riccoar on January 05, 2018, 12:24:42 pm
I've never heard any of those.  But I did no grades were why he had no offers.  247 says he's a late qualifier.

Trust me. There are behavior issues.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Seebs on December 30, 2017, 12:59:24 pm

Don't slam em if ya can't stand the carnage..!  LOL..! ;)