Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

oldbear

What a way to come in and throw a great, great game. Drew was really bouncing around out there. Drew showed a lot of heart. He really loves the ball cap.

Kenny Dowell Loggains

last no hitter in a regional was 1960 (or '61 or '63) rick just said.  couldn't catch the exact date.

RazrRila99

razorbackfan86

We just witnessed something special tonight fellas.. Sure has been a pleasure watching it with you all

cbcpac40

Hear him in the background, he's gonna go to Austin tomorrow night, LOL

Porkerpower

Quote from: SiriusHog™ on May 31, 2009, 09:30:24 pm
I'm sure Houston Nutt is at fault for that infield hit!   >:(

maybe not, but he sure is an idiot isn't he?

RazorWire™

razorback3072

well, at least I can peel myself out of the chair now.  the bottom half of my body is numb.  I didn't want to move and jinx him.  great job by Drew and all the Hogs.  Get two more outs and then we'll really celebrate.
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Hoggies

Is it not GREAT to OWN OU this year!!! To bad we do not play texas next...it would be a small 12 sweep IMO!!!!

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

sasnakrafan

i blame myself for the gone no-no.. i had not farted the entire game and let one out in the 9th inning and what do u know... now i know for next time.

LibraryHog

olivebranchhog

Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

SiriusHog™

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Prosciutto

Quote from: oldbear on May 31, 2009, 09:30:54 pm
What a way to come in and throw a great, great game. Drew was really bouncing around out there. Drew showed a lot of heart. He really loves the ball cap.

Funnier than heck. Funnier than 2 hecks.

razorbackfan86

Quote from: sasnakrafan on May 31, 2009, 09:32:11 pm
i blame myself for the gone no-no.. i had not farted the entire game and let one out in the 9th inning and what do u know... now i know for next time.

hahahaha

Kenny Dowell Loggains

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 31, 2009, 09:32:09 pm
1976 was the last no hitter in NCAA play.  So close

yes, '76... i thought rick said '66 but it was '76

josh_sec33

what a heck of a performance. let's get a DP ball and end this thing now.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Porkerpower

There ya have it

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

TNhawgfan

you are banned for your flatulance

hogansas

"You can't trust every quote you read on the Internet." - Abraham Lincoln.

discombobulationist

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pm
ISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.

Clint Alan

Drew just needed to hold on to the rope for just two more batters.  I'll tell you Chuck, we were this close.

chiefsfan

I may have to leave   I jumped on and we've given up 2 hits and a passed ball
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

thehill1414

TNhawgfan

we're going to win, but dang I don't like the way this inning is going

Kenny Dowell Loggains

dammit richards!!!... just throw strikes, our fielding will take care of the rest.

razorbackfan86

Hollywood_HOGan45

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

Porkerpower

SiriusHog™

Quote from: 12247 on May 31, 2009, 09:34:06 pm
Drew just needed to hold on to the rope for just two more batters.  I'll tell you Chuck, we were this close.

haha +1  I'd love for Van Horn to say "I called those pitches brotha!" after the game..

Big Papa Satan

olivebranchhog

What is up with Richards....he seems to load the bases every time he comes in
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

oldbear

I agree with the throw strikes thing. Let's not get cute. They are not going to score 11 if we just throw strikes.

athunt

Just think, going into a super regional our 2nd and 3rd starters have both thrown 1 hitters. Thats pretty impressive and gives our staff a lot of merrit and lore.
"It's easy to recruit these combine guys that run around real fast in their underwear.  We're gonna recruit football players"
-Reggie Johnson

chiefsfan

Quote from: olivebranchhog on May 31, 2009, 09:35:49 pm
What is up with Richards....he seems to load the bases every time he comes in

huh?  he's done it like once all year.   against Arizona State and we still won the game

Clint Alan

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

razorbackfan86

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

hogwild32

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 31, 2009, 09:37:01 pm
huh?  he's done it like once all year.   against Arizona State and we still won the game

yep, and he struck out the next 3 batters...

Kenny Dowell Loggains

chiefsfan