Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We are still an 8 seed in CBS bracketology

Started by checkraiser88, February 21, 2018, 07:20:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: steveaustin69 on February 22, 2018, 10:00:29 am

We've given up blow bys and open threes for 7 years. I don't think a defense that consistently allows high percentage looks is "fine."  The adjustment for these mistakes is not difficult. They are simply not made.  Don't you think we'd win some more games if that didn't happen?

Forget about the defense; let's harp on something else wrong with Mike's coaching related to fundamentals.  We rank 250th in the nation in rebounding margin. Have you ever seen this team or any of his teams consistently find a man and actually box out when a shot goes up? Don't you think we'd have another road win at MSU if we didn't give up offensive rebound after offensive rebound?
in the history of NCAA men's basketball, has any team that ranked 250th in rebounding margin ever made any noise in the NCAAT, assuming such a team has ever made the NCAAT?

I guarantee you this team would be a better team with a better record if the head coach was the reincarnation of Eddie Sutton. What current head coach is the closest thing to the second coming of Eddie Sutton? Where is he?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

cityhog

Quote from: sickboy on February 21, 2018, 07:27:54 pm
Yeah, and Kentucky is full of talented players. People were acting like they were LSU. You guys realize they have EIGHT 5 star players and FOUR 4 star players on their roster. Think about that talent.

When those guys are playing well, they are going to destroy even good teams.

Everyone knows that was a good team we lost to. Doesn't make us a bad team.

worst KY team in 15 years; we are loaded w/ seniors, playing AT home with a massive crowd, and we still can't beat them - but 7 other SEC teams managed to do so. NO. EXCUSE.

hawganatic

Quote from: sickboy on February 21, 2018, 10:13:42 pm
Do you think, maybe, just maybe, a team full of five star players could finally "click" and play up to their potential? I don't know. Maybe I'm crazy

I don't know, maybe I'm crazy.  But just seems like teams have a habit of finally "clicking" against us.  Doesn't seem to happen to other teams on a regular basis like it does to our team.

Could there be a reason for that?

Hawg Red

Quote from: hawganatic on February 22, 2018, 10:47:50 am
I don't know, maybe I'm crazy.  But just seems like teams have a habit of finally "clicking" against us.  Doesn't seem to happen to other teams on a regular basis like it does to our team.

Could there be a reason for that?

Except Kentucky did Saturday vs Alabama first......

steveaustin69

Quote from: Hawg Red on February 22, 2018, 11:46:15 am

They shot better from the field and three against us. And had less turnovers against us.

The Alabama game was also at home.

Hawg Red

Quote from: steveaustin69 on February 22, 2018, 12:03:36 pm
They shot better from the field and three against us. And had less turnovers against us.

The Alabama game was also at home.

They shot marginally better from the field and 3, though they did hit twice as many 3s against us. Everything else looks about the same, my man. 13 turnovers vs Alabama and 11 vs Arkansas. Exact same number of rebounds. They shot better from the foul line vs us so I guess we suck at free throw defense.

Alabama is also a much better defensive team than Arkansas is and Kentucky has lost 4 straight games (!!!) going into Saturday's game. I'm sorry but that's a "click" game to break that streak and win against a good defensive team. Kentucky coming in and picking us off was extremely predictable because of how they looked on Saturday vs Alabama. It was a harbinger of things to come and I posted as much before the game on Tuesday. It was clear to see.

steveaustin69

Quote from: Hawg Red on February 22, 2018, 12:16:22 pm
They shot marginally better from the field and 3, though they did hit twice as many 3s against us. Everything else looks about the same, my man. 13 turnovers vs Alabama and 11 vs Arkansas. Exact same number of rebounds. They shot better from the foul line vs us so I guess we suck at free throw defense.

Alabama is also a much better defensive team than Arkansas is and Kentucky has lost 4 straight games (!!!) going into Saturday's game. I'm sorry but that's a "click" game to break that streak and win against a good defensive team. Kentucky coming in and picking us off was extremely predictable because of how they looked on Saturday vs Alabama. It was a harbinger of things to come and I posted as much before the game on Tuesday. It was clear to see.

Yeah. That normally happens when you leave them wide open.

Hawganatic's point was everyone seems to shoot well against us.  Why could that be?

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: cityhog on February 22, 2018, 10:05:47 am
worst KY team in 15 years; we are loaded w/ seniors, playing AT home with a massive crowd, and we still can't beat them - but 7 other SEC teams managed to do so. NO. EXCUSE.

Worst UK team in 15 years? People will respect your post more when it isn't factually inaccurate.

Atlhogfan1

Worst since 2013. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Hawg Red

Quote from: steveaustin69 on February 22, 2018, 12:20:22 pm
Yeah. That normally happens when you leave them wide open.

Hawganatic's point was everyone seems to shoot well against us.  Why could that be?

I wonder how many SEC teams have shot above their seasonal averages behind the 3-point line? It would have be above 50% for this to be true, no?

k.c.hawg

Right, and in 13/14 our 1 win in the NIT team beat their NCAA Finals team twice. You can see something on paper and be convinced it should play out as you see it but it's more complicated than that in sports. Anyone that looked at Kentucky's length and depth of length and wasn't worried about it was fooling themselves.

They played 8, 5 star players in that game and slummed with a 4 star. Kevin Knox is considerably better than any other player on that floor. I'll tell you who can't coach!! Coach Cal!! Scumbag can recruit/entice like no one in history but it is shameful that team has 7 losses in the league.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

steveaustin69

Quote from: Hawg Red on February 22, 2018, 12:24:43 pm
I wonder how many SEC teams have shot above their seasonal averages behind the 3-point line? It would have be above 50% for this to be true, no?

Teams have shot above their season FG% in 9 of our 15 conference games.

Teams have shot above their season 3pt FG% in 9 of our 15 conference games.

We've allowed teams to shoot better than 50% from 3 three times. We've allowed teams to shoot better than 40% from 3 five times. That is bad.

Aside from Vandy, the other games the team typically shot a few tenths of a percent less than their average.

Seems like a lot of teams "click" against us.

hawganatic

Quote from: Hawg Red on February 22, 2018, 11:46:15 am

Oh cool, as long as they beat Alabama, at home, then we are good...

Hawg Red

Quote from: hawganatic on February 22, 2018, 12:57:51 pm
Oh cool, as long as they beat Alabama, at home, then we are good...

Yeah, they snapped a 4-game losing streak against Alabama and they're going to go on a significant run. You'll see. Look, we sucked against them in the second half but they are a different team than they have been all year right now. This will bear out in time. You can act like you don't see it or that you haven't seen this from Calipari's lesser talented teams before, but it's gonna happen and it started on Saturday vs Bama.

Next1_04

Lunardi has us trending up as a 9 seed updated an hour ago

-Twitter

hobhog

Quote from: Hawg Red on February 22, 2018, 01:09:50 pm
Yeah, they snapped a 4-game losing streak against Alabama and they're going to go on a significant run. You'll see. Look, we sucked against them in the second half but they are a different team than they have been all year right now. This will bear out in time. You can act like you don't see it or that you haven't seen this from Calipari's lesser talented teams before, but it's gonna happen and it started on Saturday vs Bama.

Who cares what KY does going forward? We got punked at home. AGAIN. Outside looking in for postseason. That's all that matters right now.

Hawg Red

Quote from: steveaustin69 on February 22, 2018, 12:53:30 pm
Teams have shot above their season FG% in 9 of our 15 conference games.

Teams have shot above their season 3pt FG% in 9 of our 15 conference games.

We've allowed teams to shoot better than 50% from 3 three times. We've allowed teams to shoot better than 40% from 3 five times. That is bad.

Aside from Vandy, the other games the team typically shot a few tenths of a percent less than their average.

Seems like a lot of teams "click" against us.

I'll say this, we do let teams, as a whole, shoot better than they should, but you have approached this in a very binary sense. A number of these "better than average" performances were within a percent or two (thus not significant).

8 of 15 games saw teams shoot at least 5% of above their 3-point average. I'll admit, that's bad. We held teams at least 5% under in 4 games. In the remaining 3 games, their 3-point % was within 1% of seasonal average (that's a push).

From an overall FG%, we let teams shoot above their average (again, 5% or more) 5 times. There was a 6th time, but I'm throwing a flag on that one because it was SC shooting 41% when they shoot 39% on the season. We still held a team to 41% from the field and I think the the spirit of the argument leans that more towards a push (but still good because 41% is low). In 5 games, we held teams below their seasonal FG% average. There were 4 games where the opponent was within 2% of their seasonal average. A little more context than just a robotic, binary offering that ignores the true spirit of the argument.

Hawg Red

Quote from: hobhog on February 22, 2018, 01:17:09 pm
Who cares what KY does going forward? We got punked at home. AGAIN. Outside looking in for postseason. That's all that matters right now.

Well, do you know how to read?

steveaustin69

Quote from: Hawg Red on February 22, 2018, 01:22:43 pm
I'll say this, we do let teams, as a whole, shoot better than they should, but you have approached this in a very binary sense. A number of these "better than average" performances were within a percent or two (thus not significant).

8 of 15 games saw teams shoot at least 5% of above their 3-point average. I'll admit, that's bad. We held teams at least 5% under in 4 games. In the remaining 3 games, their 3-point % was within 1% of seasonal average (that's a push).

From an overall FG%, we let teams shoot above their average (again, 5% or more) 5 times. There was a 6th time, but I'm throwing a flag on that one because it was SC shooting 41% when they shoot 39% on the season. We still held a team to 41% from the field and I think the the spirit of the argument leans that more towards a push (but still good because 41% is low). In 5 games, we held teams below their seasonal FG% average. There were 4 games where the opponent was within 2% of their seasonal average. A little more context than just a robotic, binary offering that ignores the true spirit of the argument.

Yea. It is bad. It doesn't matter how you slice it.

Hawg Red

Quote from: steveaustin69 on February 22, 2018, 01:25:34 pm
Yea. It is bad. It doesn't matter how you slice it.

Except it does matter when the overall claim is exaggerated. It's more of an uneven-ness thing to me and less of a consistent trend, so that matters.

hogsanity

Quote from: Hawg Red on February 22, 2018, 01:28:54 pm
Except it does matter when the overall claim is exaggerated. It's more of an uneven-ness thing to me and less of a consistent trend, so that matters.

My issue is which teams they allow to shoot better. It is usually a team that is not as good as the Hogs. LSU in BWA comes to mind. A&M at A&M comes to mind. IF Aub comes in and light up the place you think " well Auburn is pretty good" Lsu comes in and does it and it's like " they just let a team not going to the ncaat come in and shoot lights out ".
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

razrbakr1

You come to the aid of the Texas Tech coach when people point out the truth, yet get on here and kill our coach with the same arguments. You're a terrible fan. Go root for Texas Tech clown.

I learned many years ago not to argue with a child or a feeble minded, illiterate person.  Their childishness/stupidity dominate their ability to even feign civility in discussion.  But one thing I will agree with before I strike you from my sight.  I certainly did "kill" our coach.

razorback1829

Quote from: razrbakr1 on February 22, 2018, 01:36:55 pm
You come to the aid of the Texas Tech coach when people point out the truth, yet get on here and kill our coach with the same arguments. You're a terrible fan. Go root for Texas Tech clown.

I learned many years ago not to argue with a child or a feeble minded, illiterate person.  Their childishness/stupidity dominate their ability to even feign civility in discussion.  But one thing I will agree with before I strike you from my sight.  I certainly did "kill" our coach.

Exactly. Blows my mind how he's on a Hog fan board defending their coach over our own. He's a clown. Awful fan.

hogsanity

Quote from: razrbakr1 on February 22, 2018, 01:36:55 pm

Well looky here, another 6 yr old acct with almost no posts, and only 3 in the last 4 yrs suddenly feeling the need to come to the defense of Mike Anderson. And does so by calling other posters bad fans and clowns.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

razorback1829

Quote from: hogsanity on February 22, 2018, 01:46:11 pm
Well looky here, another 6 yr old acct with almost no posts, and only 3 in the last 4 yrs suddenly feeling the need to come to the defense of Mike Anderson. And does so by calling other posters bad fans and clowns.

That's what they are. Go to techs board.

steveaustin69

Quote from: Hawg Red on February 22, 2018, 01:28:54 pm

More times than not we let teams shoot better than their averages against us. That's a fact, and that is, as you have admitted, bad. You do realize the discrepancy would be larger if you eliminated our game from their season calculation, right? 

It's a consistent trend.  Stats show it. Eye test shows it. They are bad on the defensive end of the floor because of poor fundamentals and Mike's scheme.

Hawg Red

Quote from: steveaustin69 on February 22, 2018, 01:54:10 pm
More times than not we let teams shoot better than their averages against us. That's a fact, and that is, as you have admitted, bad. You do realize the discrepancy would be larger if you eliminated our game from their season calculation, right? 

It's a consistent trend.  Stats show it. Eye test shows it. They are bad on the defensive end of the floor because of poor fundamentals and Mike's scheme.

They are uneven on the defensive end of the floor. Bad at times, good at times. In stretches.

steveaustin69

Quote from: Hawg Red on February 22, 2018, 02:02:40 pm
They are uneven on the defensive end of the floor. Bad at times, good at times. In stretches.

And the bad outweighs the good. Jesus. Numbers don't lie.

Hawg Red

Quote from: steveaustin69 on February 22, 2018, 02:29:14 pm
And the bad outweighs the good. Jesus. Numbers don't lie.

It does not significantly outweight the good. It's very close to 50/50 and that plays more to uneven effort than a consistent good or bad performance.

steveaustin69

Quote from: Hawg Red on February 22, 2018, 02:31:30 pm
It does not significantly outweight the good. It's very close to 50/50 and that plays more to uneven effort than a consistent good or bad performance.

I don't know what to tell you, man. We are not a good defensive basketball team. We rank 170th in opponent 3 point percentage. We rank 117th in overall FG percentage. In conference we're 9th in FG percentage and 11th in 3 point percentage. We also foul a TON. 329TH in opponent FTA. On what planet is that 50/50 good and bad?

Stats show it. Eye test shows it. If you want to keep your head in the dirt, go ahead. I'm done with you.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Hawg Red on February 22, 2018, 01:09:50 pm

Kind of the opposite of when we beat them in Feb '14 and they were in a stretch where they were playing horribly or SC last season in Feb. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

txkhog

Here's one thing we lead the nation in. Open lobs for tremendous dunks for the other teams! Gee, I wonder if that's due to hogs defensive schemes, bad footwork In defensive position. I guess it could be an idiotic top of the key screen that consistently leaves 6'11" postman guarding a 6 ft point guard and our small guard defending the opponents big power forward or their post down low. Didn't even mention the pass outs for open 3's. Makes ya wonder when the adjustments would be made...

Dropkick

I don't think it makes much difference if you are a 7, 8, 9. or 10 seed. If you win game one you're gonna draw a 1 or a 2.

Davidr295

Quote from: razorback1829 on February 22, 2018, 09:29:15 am
NCAA tournament 3 out of the last 4 years. On court results, no?

You keep saying that like its set in stone we are getting in this year. Guarantee we lose these last 3 and dont make it. We do not matchup well with Alabama or Auburn; Missouir just got Porter jr back. 

Helpful suggestion; you should put more detail into your posts and less insults. When you do not answer any questions and just insult it proves you have nothing legitimate to say or you just don't have the knowledge to answer.

Davidr295

Quote from: steveaustin69 on February 22, 2018, 01:54:10 pm

I have not seen another team in the country switch as much as we do on defensive rotation. We give up way to many easy baskets and the corner 3 is always open for every opponent we play because of the constant switching. 

razorpimp

Quote from: k.c.hawg on February 22, 2018, 12:43:58 pm
Right, and in 13/14 our 1 win in the NIT team beat their NCAA Finals team twice. You can see something on paper and be convinced it should play out as you see it but it's more complicated than that in sports. Anyone that looked at Kentucky's length and depth of length and wasn't worried about it was fooling themselves.

They played 8, 5 star players in that game and slummed with a 4 star. Kevin Knox is considerably better than any other player on that floor. I'll tell you who can't coach!! Coach Cal!! Scumbag can recruit/entice like no one in history but it is shameful that team has 7 losses in the league.

I know all those 5 stars!  That's why they are undefeated this year!!!!

99toLife

Quote from: Dropkick on February 22, 2018, 04:31:39 pm
I don't think it makes much difference if you are a 7, 8, 9. or 10 seed. If you win game one you're gonna draw a 1 or a 2.

Hey that kills 90% of the posters train of thought and rubbish on here. 

razorpimp

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 21, 2018, 08:15:43 pm
Oklahoma State just beat a Texas Tech team coached by the greatest coach in the world, Chris Beard. Should help the Hogs!

Texas Tech has very little talent and I'm sure Beard would agree....so taking such little talent and winning as much as he does is very meaningful

99toLife

Quote from: Davidr295 on February 22, 2018, 06:13:10 pm
You keep saying that like its set in stone we are getting in this year. Guarantee we lose these last 3 and dont make it. We do not matchup well with Alabama or Auburn; Missouir just got Porter jr back. 

Helpful suggestion; you should put more detail into your posts and less insults. When you do not answer any questions and just insult it proves you have nothing legitimate to say or you just don't have the knowledge to answer.

Don't think he will have much affect on the game when we play them.

rude1

Quote from: k.c.hawg on February 22, 2018, 12:43:58 pm

What's shameful is we didn't make it 8 losses. Please stop the spin, that Ky team until they saw us had only managed to win 1 game on the road and that was against Vandy. Now let that sink in, or better yet find another way to spin how great Ky really is.

razorback1829

Quote from: Davidr295 on February 22, 2018, 06:13:10 pm

CMA's track record says we make it. I would be willing to bet money on it. Would you put money on us not making it?

And don't worry about how I post. Stay in your lane.

Otis

Quote from: razorback1829 on February 22, 2018, 09:32:19 pm
CMA's track record says we make it. I would be willing to bet money on it. Would you put money on us not making it?

His track record at Arkansas says we miss the tournament 66% of the time. Not sure how you think his track record says we'll make it.

Pancetta

Mike's teams have to win more and they have to win the right games. If he doesn't he's eventually going to get fired.  It's up to Mike to make it happen. Excuse time is over. This season can be a success and then next year needs to be as well.
Jump Ball / Re: Time to hit the panic button?
January 06, 2022, 05:32:59 pm
Nah. Every single transfer can score. The shots will come once the pecking order gets sorted out.
Pancetta

steveaustin69

Quote from: razorback1829 on February 22, 2018, 09:32:19 pm

Ha. Stay in your lane? Really? That's your comeback? Way to prove exactly what he said right.

Still waiting on an actual answer to how Mike's D is so great.

Opponent 3pt FG % ranks during Mike's tenure: 93, 272, 195, 226, 259, 83, 170

Please explain to me how this is indicative of a good coach running a good defense.

razorback1829

Quote from: steveaustin69 on February 22, 2018, 10:42:22 pm
Ha. Stay in your lane? Really? That's your comeback? Way to prove exactly what he said right.

Still waiting on an actual answer to how Mike's D is so great.

Opponent 3pt FG % ranks during Mike's tenure: 93, 272, 195, 226, 259, 83, 170

Please explain to me how this is indicative of a good coach running a good defense.

Yes stay in your lane. And CMA has complied a lot of wins and will continue to do so. You all love coming out when we lose, but never have anything to say when we win. You don't need great defense to win in this day and age. Y'all are so out of touch lmao So happy the Jump Ball idiots are .001% of the fan base. CMA is fine, and we will make our run. Then you'll be quiet again. Like I said, had Pel had a similar record, yall would be so silent we would hear crickets.

One would say something else is your agenda.

steveaustin69

Quote from: razorback1829 on February 22, 2018, 11:18:06 pm
Yes stay in your lane. And CMA has complied a lot of wins and will continue to do so. You all love coming out when we lose, but never have anything to say when we win. You don't need great defense to win in this day and age. Y'all are so out of touch lmao So happy the Jump Ball idiots are .001% of the fan base. CMA is fine, and we will make our run. Then you'll be quiet again. Like I said, had Pel had a similar record, yall would be so silent we would hear crickets.

One would say something else is your agenda.

You need defense to win a championship.  I don't believe that is your end goal as you are clearly thrilled with (maybe) 3 tourney appearances in 7 years.

Giving up high percentage looks is fine if you can consistently turn the ball over. We do not consistently turn teams over. Wanna know what we're ranked in turnovers forced? 91st. Another high pressure team that gives up a high 3pt fg pct is West Virginia. Wanna know what they rank? 9th. They also rank 150 spots higher than us in PPG allowed;  the discrepancy in those is the difference between a close win or close loss.

Don't you think maybe, just maybe, if we played half decent defense Mike would have a few more of your precious wins?

razrbakr1

Listen up guys.  As I stated in a post back on the first page, I knew that when Chris Beard took Texas Tech to the level of play he did in such a short time when his name would be mentioned here that a certain group would attack him and disparage his accomplishment.  I knew they would because that is what a certain percentage of this board does.  Now that comment in no way makes any implication that I am a Texas Tech or Chris Beard fan.  Just that I know which group of people will go on the attack.
Also I asked that if Anderson had gone to Tech instead of Beard two years ago, would Anderson have them playing at the level (or better) that Beard has?  Simple question, hypothetical answer of course.  But using your gut feeling and being HONEST would he?  Ok on the other hand, if Anderson was able to take the Texas Tech team and equal or better what Beard has done with them then what would that mean?  The only conclusion you could come to is that Tech has better players than Arkansas.  Then if Tech has better players than Arkansas what does that say about Anderson's recruiting?  For you certain group that I am talking to take your time and rationalize what is being said.  It does take a little more thought than "you aren't a fan, you are a clown, go root for Tech."
So in summation, Anderson could not win at Tech under the same circumstances as Beard or Anderson could put a group of players he did not recruit into the Top Ten when he can't do it with his own hand-chosen players at Arkansas.  One or the other, which is it?  You claim to want discussion (though we know you really don't) so go ahead, discuss.

razorback1829

Quote from: razrbakr1 on February 23, 2018, 12:05:15 am
Listen up guys.  As I stated in a post back on the first page, I knew that when Chris Beard took Texas Tech to the level of play he did in such a short time when his name would be mentioned here that a certain group would attack him and disparage his accomplishment.  I knew they would because that is what a certain percentage of this board does.  Now that comment in no way makes any implication that I am a Texas Tech or Chris Beard fan.  Just that I know which group of people will go on the attack.
Also I asked that if Anderson had gone to Tech instead of Beard two years ago, would Anderson have them playing at the level (or better) that Beard has?  Simple question, hypothetical answer of course.  But using your gut feeling and being HONEST would he?  Ok on the other hand, if Anderson was able to take the Texas Tech team and equal or better what Beard has done with them then what would that mean?  The only conclusion you could come to is that Tech has better players than Arkansas.  Then if Tech has better players than Arkansas what does that say about Anderson's recruiting?  For you certain group that I am talking to take your time and rationalize what is being said.  It does take a little more thought than "you aren't a fan, you are a clown, go root for Tech."
So in summation, Anderson could not win at Tech under the same circumstances as Beard or Anderson could put a group of players he did not recruit into the Top Ten when he can't do it with his own hand-chosen players at Arkansas.  One or the other, which is it?  You claim to want discussion (though we know you really don't) so go ahead, discuss.

It's pretty clear you only got on here to post about Chris Beard. We do this every year with the next hottest coach. It's laughable. MA is a proven winner, and if you want Beard so bad, be a Tech fan. You're obviously not a Hog one. Seems simple, no?

razrbakr1

February 23, 2018, 12:28:48 am #98 Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 01:02:52 am by razrbakr1
My post is about Mike Anderson, as in what would Mike Anderson do if he were in the same situation.  But you would have had to read the post to know what I said and that requires you using something you apparently lack, and that is called logic.  I didn't come here to banter with a mentally challenged individual.  My heart goes out to them when I see them drooling down their chin or being spoon-fed baby food.  I gave you a chance to discuss.  You claimed earlier in this thread you wanted a discussion.  It is obvious you are incapable.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Opened this thread thinking I was going to see discussion about where CBS has us currently seeded.  >:(