Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Maleek Monk crashes his car at RoadHog Park

Started by HeathWimp, February 18, 2018, 04:47:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

S&W

sadhogfan

Not a huge Malik fan, but his car is pretty torn up. Glad he is okay.

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

HogFoo

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on February 18, 2018, 10:42:07 pm
No need for him to be back in this state.
exactly.  why is this dbag back in this state.   his outfit looks like something people wear that go to Walmart at 2.30am in the morning!   Whats with the dollah bills.  maybe he was trying to make it rain for a police officer to try and get out of the tickets and it didn't work.   I could see him being the type of dbag to say " do you know who I am?"   etc... 
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Biggus Piggus

Talk about a classic case of "needed a lot more education than he got."
[CENSORED]!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: DOGALUM on February 18, 2018, 10:55:17 pm
What kind of dummy outfit is he wearing?   

Simple.......a dummy one.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

ricepig

Quote from: Porked Tongue on February 18, 2018, 09:32:42 pm
Spilled his money.

Probably his cut of the day's pimpin for money for Woodz Elite basketball....

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Little Lady Back

I am glad that no one was hurt is about the nicest thing that I can say regarding him so I will stop with that...
#NolanRichardsonCourt

IronMountainHog

Look for Benedict Monk behind Crapalari near the UK bench tomorrow night.

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

HamIAm

Quote from: DOGALUM on February 18, 2018, 10:55:17 pm
What kind of dummy outfit is he wearing?   

Standard WalMart attire in some areas

AirWarren

AirWarren

Quote from: IronMountainHog on February 18, 2018, 08:58:26 pm
2002 car and no insurance....that and he went to UK. Smart guy.

Goofy outfit that probably costs 200$. Nike's that are at least 150$. But no insurance. Old Lexus with ugly rims that cost more than the car....

Fitting the stereotype well I see.

yraciv

I bet that outfit is actually worth more than you expect. NBA has this crazy fashion contest going these days with Russell Westbrook pulling off these ridiculous outfits on a nightly basis.  That being said, despite some of our best wishes, we cannot run the Monk's' out of the state. They relocated to Northwest Arkansas and I'm assuming they are still calling it home.

Since it has been established he wasn't drunk and it was just your run of the mill car crash, I'm glad he nor noone else was hurt. I also find it humbling to see that he is rolling around in a 2004 lexus, so maybe he isn't just blowing through his cash like a lot on here like to speculate. That being said....I have no explanation for the cash on the ground, and that is fair to speculate on.  Are we sure that wasn't photoshopped in?

Drop the Mike

Malik: " I just saved hundreds on car insurance by not having any."

HamIAm

Quote from: yraciv on February 19, 2018, 09:14:11 am
That being said....I have no explanation for the cash on the ground, and that is fair to speculate on.  Are we sure that wasn't photoshopped in?

I just took that for granted

Porked Tongue

Pinto

greasy_corner

He was about two or three years old when that car rolled off the line.  Looks like he's still in those pajama's he was wearing back then too.

Quote from: HogFoo on February 19, 2018, 12:48:01 am
exactly.  why is this dbag back in this state.   his outfit looks like something people wear that go to Walmart at 2.30am in the morning!   Whats with the dollah bills.  maybe he was trying to make it rain for a police officer to try and get out of the tickets and it didn't work.   I could see him being the type of dbag to say " do you know who I am?"   etc... 
He has as much right to live in the state of Arkansas as any of the rest of us.

Hog-Corleone

Quote from: Karma on February 19, 2018, 09:31:09 am
He has as much right to live in the state of Arkansas as any of the rest of us.

Do I have the right to express my opinion on that subject?  Just wondering.
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

hawgball40

Quote from: Pinto on February 19, 2018, 09:28:07 am
You guys truly are sick in the head
Nah man, Malik get everything that's coming to him. Its called Karma bro, u heard of it? The way he hustled us, then throat slashed us as we got blew out. That was zero class. Now he is having the favor returned to him.

AirWarren

Quote from: Hog-Corleone on February 19, 2018, 09:36:03 am
Do I have the right to express my opinion on that subject?  Just wondering.

Nope, especially if it's the millennial "I'm telling my mommy or daddy on you" type.

woodrow hog call

He just missed that gas riser by a few feet, that could have been a huge fireball, hope he learns from this. We laugh now but, remember the car in Prairie Grove (I think) that hit one a few months back?
Burned for a while before they could get the gas turned off.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

Pinto

Quote from: hawgball40 on February 19, 2018, 09:39:23 am
Nah man, Malik get everything that's coming to him. Its called Karma bro, u heard of it? The way he hustled us, then throat slashed us as we got blew out. That was zero class. Now he is having the favor returned to him.

You have no clue on what you're talking about and if you consider what he did a throat slash then you're a little snowflake

Little Lady Back

Quote from: IronMountainHog on February 19, 2018, 08:14:14 am
Look for Benedict Monk behind Crapalari near the UK bench tomorrow night.

Would be a pretty ballsy and dumb move and would not shock me at all if both brothers were there. Baby Bro may, however, want to bring some of his former team members with him to shield his punk a** like last year.   
#NolanRichardsonCourt

hawgball40

Quote from: Pinto on February 19, 2018, 09:56:32 am
You have no clue on what you're talking about and if you consider what he did a throat slash then you're a little snowflake
You only defend him cause he's from South Ark like you. He absolutely did the throat slash, its captured on video to remain for the eons.

I didn't know you were a malik monk apologist, but now you've outed yourself.

Pinto

Quote from: hawgball40 on February 19, 2018, 10:01:22 am
You only defend him cause he's from South Ark like you. He absolutely did the throat slash, its captured on video to remain for the eons.

Watch the full video, it was the same thing Vince Carter and other hoopers do when they say "it's over" bro.

Malik Monk apologists? To say y'all are sick for wishing harm on the young man because he didn't come hoop for us for one year? I'll join y'all in slandering him when he plays the Hogs but when you take it to a personal level over sports is when you need to seek help. And what do you mean "Outed myself"?  Not that i give a damn or anything...just wondering lol

99toLife

ICEman

Quote from: Porked Tongue on February 18, 2018, 09:32:42 pm
Spilled his money.
Was that a semi-vague attempt at a bribe to reduce the number of citations?
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

SemperFi

Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

HamIAm

Lepanto...South Arkansas????   Did I miss something here, go check a map

sickboy

sickboy

Quote from: HamIAm on February 19, 2018, 10:21:11 am
Lepanto...South Arkansas????   Did I miss something here, go check a map

For some folks, there's only three parts of Arkansas. Anything not Fayetville or Little Rock is south Arkansas.

HeathWimp

Quote from: john on February 18, 2018, 11:55:48 pm
Makin' it rain at Bottoms Up

I bet he had lots of fun with Jade, Sapphire, Diamond, and don't forget Onyx.
11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

Pinto

Quote from: sickboy on February 19, 2018, 10:32:29 am
For some folks, there's only three parts of Arkansas. Anything not Fayetville or Little Rock is south Arkansas.

Lol...i guess just because the area codes are the same, it's the same part of the state

hulk hog

Quote from: IronMountainHog on February 18, 2018, 10:41:17 pm
It's only gonna be a matter of time before how he made his way to Bentonville and then to Lexington gets exposed. When it does look out...

Well you'll be disappointed if your waiting on a Bentonville scandal because there is nothing there. Funny that there seem to be more posts and threads on Hogville to trash Malik than there are to talk up Mike's NBA players.
paid for by the NHO... the NewHogOrder.....

AirWarren

These people need to be putting around Lexington or Kentucky.

Get out of here

Tusks

Every door the Monk's try to open in the state of AR should be shut in their face.

Go to KY to do your deeds.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

ricepig

Quote from: yraciv on February 19, 2018, 09:14:11 am
I bet that outfit is actually worth more than you expect. NBA has this crazy fashion contest going these days with Russell Westbrook pulling off these ridiculous outfits on a nightly basis.  That being said, despite some of our best wishes, we cannot run the Monk's' out of the state. They relocated to Northwest Arkansas and I'm assuming they are still calling it home.

Since it has been established he wasn't drunk and it was just your run of the mill car crash, I'm glad he nor noone else was hurt. I also find it humbling to see that he is rolling around in a 2004 lexus, so maybe he isn't just blowing through his cash like a lot on here like to speculate. That being said....I have no explanation for the cash on the ground, and that is fair to speculate on.  Are we sure that wasn't photoshopped in?
I read elsewhere that it was Macon's, car. I don't know if it's true or not.

oldman1015

bull with this North Arkansas vs. South Arkansas crap on here constantly. I've been in South Arkansas for 53 years and I'm not taking up for him. You guys spewing that crap should stay on the politics forum.
Arkansas, the left lane state.

AirWarren

Quote from: oldman1015 on February 19, 2018, 11:33:11 am
bull with this North Arkansas vs. South Arkansas crap on here constantly. I've been in South Arkansas for 53 years and I'm not taking up for him. You guys spewing that crap should stay on the politics forum.

Amen.

1highhog

Quote from: tusked on February 18, 2018, 09:04:49 pm
Why are the Monk's anywhere near the state of AR?

I see that his "business decision" to attend Kentucky sure didn't help with his sense of direction.  He evidently had the weekend off and planned on driving to Lexington but got mixed up and headed in the wrong direction, coming to Fayetteville instead. 

Quote from: AP85 on February 19, 2018, 09:13:40 am
Goofy outfit that probably costs 200$. Nike's that are at least 150$. But no insurance. Old Lexus with ugly rims that cost more than the car....

Fitting the stereotype well I see.
What stereotype is that?

WeHogs

I can't believe he wasn't playing in the rising stars game. Ha.

hawgball40

Quote from: Pinto on February 19, 2018, 10:09:23 am
Watch the full video, it was the same thing Vince Carter and other hoopers do when they say "it's over" bro.

Malik Monk apologists? To say y'all are sick for wishing harm on the young man because he didn't come hoop for us for one year? I'll join y'all in slandering him when he plays the Hogs but when you take it to a personal level over sports is when you need to seek help. And what do you mean "Outed myself"?  Not that i give a damn or anything...just wondering lol
WHo wished harm on melike in this thread

AirWarren

klp1

Quote from: Arkansas Traveler on February 18, 2018, 10:17:26 pm
"Friend, some of your foldin' money has come unstowed."

Awesome classic movie reference.