Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (6-2, 0-0 SEC) vs Minnesota (8-2, 0-0 B1G)

Started by Razorbacks#1, December 09, 2017, 05:33:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SugarHillGaHog

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

rljjr

Kneph13

Great win for the Hogs, Top 10 team goes down in BWA. Nice to see..   Go Hogs~
There is no Political Correctness in war

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

Hogz87

So, does Gafford have more potential/a higher ceiling than Portis?

Because I'm starting to think he might.

HogNTX

Great win!!! Well played game with good defense, a few lapses that need correction, and a lot to be excited about as a Hog fan!

HogNTX

Quote from: Hogz87 on December 09, 2017, 07:52:46 pm

Yes

SugarHillGaHog

I really think this is easily a top 25 team.  Yes they laid an egg at Houston but those things happen.  I think they are for real this year.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

HogNTX

Quote from: SugarHillGaHog on December 09, 2017, 07:54:13 pm
I really think this is easily a top 25 team.  Yes they laid an egg at Houston but those things happen.  I think they are for real this year.

Completely agree!

rzrbackramsfan

hawgball40

Hogz87

Quote from: Kneph13 on December 09, 2017, 07:52:30 pm
Great win for the Hogs, Top 10 team goes down in BWA. Nice to see..   Go Hogs~
Minnesota is a good team, but they were ranked #14 tonight and will likely be unranked after losing to us and Nebraska in the same week.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: Hogz87 on December 09, 2017, 07:52:46 pm

I can't imagine he'll be back next year.  Been saying this for around a year now

GuvHog

Quote from: SugarHillGaHog on December 09, 2017, 07:54:13 pm

Yeah, it looks like Mike got their attention after that Houston debacle. It looks like the defense has really picked up.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

razCzar

hoglady

Great game!!
Looking forward to the game next weekend at Verizon.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

FineAsSwine

Quote from: hoglady on December 09, 2017, 08:36:32 pm
Great game!!
Looking forward to the game next weekend at Verizon.

Already got my tickets, will be there.
Hogs up! Covid down!

porkinsons disease

Quote from: GuvHog on December 09, 2017, 07:58:38 pm
Yeah, it looks like Mike got their attention after that Houston debacle. It looks like the defense has really picked up.
Great win. Not sure why we do not bring it every game on D. Great D is more effort than anything else. Go HOGS!
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

TheRazorback500

I don't think we lose in BWA until the A&M-Kentucky stretch. Awesome crowd tonight. WPS.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

The real Hogules

Good win, great crowd!
And Minnesota never folded their tent, they kept fighting until the end and the Hogs withstood every run and never wilted.
This team is growing up.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: TheRazorback500 on December 09, 2017, 09:24:28 pm
I don't think we lose in BWA until the A&M-Kentucky stretch. Awesome crowd tonight. WPS.
we will not lose a game inside The Basketball Palace of Mid-America....people we are dammed good...and we have a good shot at the Elite 8 and a fair shot at the Final Four....call me a homer, I'm speaking from a basketball point of view...you bring up Houston, the kids did not want to play that day in some old gym from Texas St or whatever crap-hole place that was...Houston saw this as a chance to get a win which could get them in the tournament while on the bubble at the end of the season...the Hogs are not that team, scratch that game out like you would a thoroughbred who's specialty is grass but it gets rained out and he must run on the sloppy regular dirt track...Gafford is the key, if he keeps improving and heaven forbid doesn't get hurt, I'd hate to be any team playing us late this season...we will run UK out of the gym in late February
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on December 10, 2017, 11:34:26 am
we will not lose a game inside The Basketball Palace of Mid-America....people we are dammed good...and we have a good shot at the Elite 8 and a fair shot at the Final Four....call me a homer, I'm speaking from a basketball point of view...you bring up Houston, the kids did not want to play that day in some old gym from Texas St or whatever crap-hole place that was... Houston saw this as a chance to get a win which could get them in the tournament while on the bubble at the end of the season...the Hogs are not that team, scratch that game out like you would a thoroughbred who's specialty is grass but it gets rained out and he must run on the sloppy regular dirt track...Gafford is the key, if he keeps improving and heaven forbid doesn't get hurt, I'd hate to be any team playing us late this season...we will run UK out of the gym in late February

Hogs up! Covid down!