Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (6-2, 0-0 SEC) vs Minnesota (8-2, 0-0 B1G)

Started by Razorbacks#1, December 09, 2017, 05:33:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

AtticusHawg

jfred59

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

AtticusHawg

CJ Jones is unconscious from the 3 point line right now, looking like Pat Bradley with the melanin out there.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

SugarHillGaHog

Cmheinley

AtticusHawg

PonderinHog

Hawgphish

Quote from: AtticusHawg on December 09, 2017, 07:20:25 pm
CJ Jones is unconscious from the 3 point line right now, looking like Pat Bradley with the melanin out there.
HAHA, good one, reminds me of something Bill Walton would say.

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: AtticusHawg on December 09, 2017, 07:20:25 pm

We really need a funny button for this

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hawgball40

40MINSOFHELL

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

AtticusHawg

PonderinHog

PonderinHog

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hawgphish

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rhog1

I was reading some on the Minnesota board, they are all saying they are getting hosed by these refs and they can't overcome our home cooking. I really wonder what game they are watching. These refs are all around terrible. 

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

RaisinHog

From Tusk Till Dawn

trippigs

hawgball40

Hopefully its nothing serious. Big Dan needs to be more careful sometimes. learn to play at his size so to speak

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

RaisinHog

PonderinHog

Has Barford put on some "good" weight this year?  He looks bigger/stronger.

alohawg

Win first, but win convincingly so the whole country sees it on the ticker and says daaaaayum!
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

40MINSOFHELL

AtticusHawg

Gafford looked fine to me, getting your ankle caught underneath you like that never feels good...but he seemed to come off the court looking okay. No one seemed too worried.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: PonderinHog on December 09, 2017, 07:29:56 pm
Has Barford put on some "good" weight this year?  He looks bigger/stronger.

I agree, others have as , BUT ITS A QUESTION OUR MEDIA JUST WONT ASK!!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!