Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone want updates on the basketball game?

Started by Boarcephus, December 06, 2005, 07:06:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boarcephus

Not alot of folks there tonight.  Texas State coached by Nutt's brother.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

WILL CLINTON

There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

Razorod

Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

hogfankb

not yet. looking sluggish.

Kentucky - 0
Georgia St 11

hogfankb

hogfankb

we are determined to get it in the post. SHOOT THE BALL HILL!

Squealers

We are getting beat!  We are a slow starting team this year
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

Squealers

shooting 28.6 % wont get you there!  we are ahead 14-9 now

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

hogfankb

is there a JR. high girls game on tv? would be better paced than this

Boarcephus

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

hogfankb

dotnet

After ten minutes we're only beating Texas State by 1?

hogfankb

we came out extremely flat. just from what i am getting off tv. it feels like bud is completely empty. everyone seems to be just standing around on both ends. get out the pink jerseys. were're loafin

Squealers

Quote from: dotnet on December 06, 2005, 07:31:22 pm
After ten minutes we're only beating Texas State by 1?

It is an ugly shooting game for Arkansas......air balls, wide rights, missed layups, poor rebounding, uggggggg

I'M EMBARRASSED

I would appreciated updates.  Don't get it on the radio here in FL.

hogfankb

Squealers

If I didnt know better I would say we are trying to throw this thing!!!! 18-17 Texas St

hogfankb

Squealers

Ouch we are down by 1 19-20 these guys are playing tough

hogfankb

we are getting good loooks. just can't make the 10 foot jumpers

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

hogfankb

Squealers

Quote from: hogfankb on December 06, 2005, 07:39:21 pm
we are getting good loooks. just can't make the 10 foot jumpers

Stan looks like he needs a budweiser

Biggus Piggus

Our perimeter D couldn't really get any worse the past few games.
[CENSORED]!

hogfankb

hogfankb

unbelievable. guy makes a 27 footer as the shot clock expires

hogfankb

why does hill not ever look to shoot? anyone know if he was this timid in high school?

Squealers

cityhog

Does it seem like every team that comes to BWA has a career night shooting 3's?

dotnet

We are losing with under four minutes to go in the first half.  We're playing Texas State.  This is terrible.

Squealers

Squealers

Quote from: dotnet on December 06, 2005, 07:45:21 pm
We are losing with under four minutes to go in the first half. We're playing Texas State. This is terrible.

You know those Nutts know how to coach!  :--]

hogfankb

the press is helping. we were doing too much standing around. get some energy out there

hogfankb

29-23. ark. 2:42 left
might be 29-22. MY TV SUCKS

Squealers

23-29 Hogs, with  2:42 left, Brewer is favoring his leg

Squealers

hogfankb

anybody got how many blocks hill has? seems like he is getting one everytime down

Squealers

we are getting some rythmn now, 34-25 103 left

Boarcephus

Quote from: hogfankb on December 06, 2005, 07:49:42 pm
anybody got how many blocks hill has? seems like he is getting one everytime down

getting ready to ask the same thing.  Has to have about a half dozen already

Squealers

hogfankb

unbelievable. someone get in that guy's shorts as the shot clock is winding down

37-29 ark. at the half

hogfankb

oh crap. another vitale in the making. mention of duke's heart at halftime of a hog game

hogfankb

for all that care. a concert pianist is playing the halftime show.

Squealers

Wow, it is going to be real hard to play around that piano at halfcourt!

hogfankb

Squealers

And they say the crowd was flat BEFORE halftime..........that piano will really get them fired up!!!!

Squealers

4 blocks for Hill they say, and 6 is his career high

Tomhog™

From appearances, Texas State is executing their game plan.  They are moving on both offense and defense.  Arkansas is mainly standing around on offense, but pretty aggresive on defense.  They MUST shoot better the second half.  Very few perimeter shots dropped.  Almost all point off of dunks/layups/free throws.  They are very flat right now...

hogfankb

seems like he has more than that. how can eureka pizza not have any employees that speaks english!