Previous topic - Next topic

Mjs84

No suprises here!  Carry on Mike.

DemiHOG

Better coached team definitely won

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: Mjs84 on March 16, 2018, 04:36:38 pm
No suprises here!  Carry on Mike.

I guess that's why they gave him a raise before the season was over. It wouldn't have been popular if they did it at the end.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

root_hawg

Those that are disappointed in Coach A, you shouldn't be.  When you see a person's ceiling and they reach it, they have hit their maximum potential.  You saw his this year.

hawganatic

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on March 16, 2018, 04:39:09 pm
I guess that's why they gave him a raise before the season was over. It wouldn't have been popular if they did it at the end.

Process for the raise was started after last season.  It just took until Nov (or whenever it was) for it to be finalized.

pigture perfect

Rotnei chuckles greatly. He left because he knew.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Mjs84

The rebounding margin was rediculous

Mjs84

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on March 16, 2018, 04:39:09 pm

Lmao!  Ya, they were thinking 2 steps ahead on that one

Mjs84

Quote from: root_hawg on March 16, 2018, 04:40:11 pm
Those that are disappointed in Coach A, you shouldn't be.  When you see a person's ceiling and they reach it, they have hit their maximum potential.  You saw his this year.

During game play I expect to win 1 road game and 1 tourney game all year.  The rest is a bonus.

AirWarren