Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kind of embarrassing for Anderson and his team but not unexpected

Started by HognotinMemphis, March 16, 2018, 04:30:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

After all, Butler was favored and much better coached. Butler runs a competent offense, emphasizes both rebounding and half court defense, and is one of the better 3 pt and FT shooting teams in the country. All but one of those things Arkansas does very poorly. Anderson's niche or forte is what...full court trapping defense when behind?

Again, not unexpected result here. In fact, in the only bracket contest I entered, ESPN's, I had Butler winning this game. Also picked Buffalo over a bad Ariz team. Lost two of the 8/9 games and a couple others. Went 12 of 16 yesterday. Had Marshall selected over Wichita St then changed it at before I hit "submit".

Anderson's NCAAT record with Arkansas: 3 of 7 years to NCAAT. Record in NCAAT at Arkansas is 2-3. Highest seeding is this year, a 7 seed. Wonder how many more years Arkansas will keep a head coach like this while paying him $2.3 million a year.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

PygmalionEffect2

When I saw your post that we had gotten a bad draw and probably wouldn't get by Butler, I knew we were in trouble, despite the overwhelming comments that we had a good draw.

(you still suck at politics though)

Now I know why, you spend all your time on sports.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

MAGA45

Fake News

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: HoginMemphis on March 16, 2018, 04:30:59 pm
After all, Butler was favored and much better coached. Butler runs a competent offense, emphasizes both rebounding and half court defense, and is one of the better 3 pt and FT shooting teams in the country. All but one of those things Arkansas does very poorly. Anderson's niche or forte is what...full court trapping defense when behind?

Again, not unexpected result here. In fact, in the only bracket contest I entered, ESPN's, I had Butler winning this game. Also picked Buffalo over a bad Ariz team. Lost two of the 8/9 games and a couple others. Went 12 of 16 yesterday. Had Marshall selected over Wichita St then changed it at before I hit "submit".

Anderson's NCAAT record with Arkansas: 3 of 7 years to NCAAT. Record in NCAAT at Arkansas is 2-3. Highest seeding is this year, a 7 seed. Wonder how many more years Arkansas will keep a head coach like this while paying him $2.3 million a year.
did he not have a 5 seed on 2014 or do you actually pay attention
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

MAGA45

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 16, 2018, 04:33:10 pm

Yea a 5 seed and escaped Wofford and blown out by the 4 in the second round.
Fake News

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: PygmalionEffect2 on March 16, 2018, 04:32:58 pm
When I saw your post that we had gotten a bad draw and probably wouldn't get by Butler, I knew we were in trouble, despite the overwhelming comments that we had a good draw.

(you still suck at politics though)

Now I know why, you spend all your time on sports.
I am confused by your comment. I think you have me confused with someone else.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

ishankem

As long as he fills up the arena, having a winning record and gets us to the ncaat once about every 3-4 years, he'll be good to go

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 16, 2018, 04:33:10 pm
I forgot...i paid attention 4 years ago though. I do recall getting obliterated the next game.

PygmalionEffect2

Quote from: HoginMemphis on March 16, 2018, 04:35:01 pm
I am confused by your comment. I think you have me confused with someone else.

No, there's only one HoginMemphis on here.

QuoteLol. By skin of his teeth because his opponent was accused of being a pedophile. That result does not mean democrats are going to win back seats they have lost in other states.

Look, I am saying that democrats are not going to take back either house in Nov. You seem to be disagreeing. I do not care in the least about the details...which seat goes to which candidate in which state. I don't care what Trump's approval rating is. I don't care what Pelosi's approval rating. I'm telling you that I see the country as more approving of Trump and Republicans than of democrats. If democrats do not regain either house in November, I'll be correct with my insight and opinion. If not, you will be correct. I'll get back to you after November election.

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

PygmalionEffect2

You told me you would get to me after the November election seven months from now, but can't even remember this post from a month ago?

How were you going to get back with me?

Drunk posting?

brother, I've been there