Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What has caused the OL issues?

Started by Nipsey Mussle, September 16, 2017, 01:08:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JaketheSnake

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on October 05, 2017, 06:00:59 pm
FOTH is the closest we are going to get to that. I am pretty sure he hears about a lot of things from inside the team that he wisely chooses to not share on Hogville.
Sadly, when he does choose to share it doesn't take very long for people to think they know more than him.

twistitup

We should look in the direction of strength, conditioning, and nutrition

We may find more than just the solution for the Oline, but for the TEAM
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on October 01, 2017, 10:47:54 am
I always do.  Rather have the coaching staffs grades who know he assignments than the experts on the message boards.
Haven't seen them posted just yet.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on October 01, 2017, 10:47:54 am
I always do.  Rather have the coaching staffs grades who know he assignments than the experts on the message boards.
A player can do the right assignment all he wants but it doesn't matter if he's getting destroyed, getting pushed 10 yards in the backfield, or his fundamentals are horrible. Do the grades take that into account?
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Youngsta71701

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on October 05, 2017, 06:00:59 pm
FOTH is the closest we are going to get to that. I am pretty sure he hears about a lot of things from inside the team that he wisely chooses to not share on Hogville.
We need an inside man like Trey Biddy that doesn't always bow down to the coaches. You know, one that doesn't mind keeping it real and thinking for himself.

With that being said this offensive line will not be as good as it can be or reach its full potential until they put Brian Wallace back at Right Tackle. Period.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on October 08, 2017, 08:23:49 am
We need an inside man like Trey Biddy that doesn't always bow down to the coaches. You know, one that doesn't mind keeping it real and thinking for himself.

With that being said this offensive line will not be as good as it can be or reach its full potential until they put Brian Wallace back at Right Tackle. Period.
Yep, FOTH is too biased. He thought all our OL problems were fixed b/c we didn't take a sack in the NMSU game.

That being said, while there is a lack of overall insight on the board, I think there are quite a few posters who know football really well here. Now basketball, on the hand... lol