Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICAL Arkansas @ Missouri Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, November 30, 2006, 07:43:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

weevilhogg

rebounding has been terrible tonight. . . as well as shooting. . .. Ervin needs to sit down for a while.
Oh my!

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

This is as good as it gets with SH i am afraid.

Buff

Dirk Piggler

This is disgusting. How can our guys be this unprepared.

BlakeHOGfanatic

WE ARE GETTING THE SHITT KICK OUT OF US RIGHT NOW

DoubleJ

thatoneguy3001

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Wolfhound05

HogHeathen

I'm sure MSU is not sad that Ervin left....he's not any good...he picks his dribble up way too early

Buff

frickin tell the guys not to run it down and take the quick 3-point shot!  looks like normal Heath ball to me.

Beaverfever

Washington was too tired to jump for a rebound on his first play in???

DoubleJ

oldbooniehog

ehogfan08

What is going on out there.... are you kidding. thats embarrassing...

bigred7987

picking up dribble
cant find our men on defense.
Dont run to the ball
pick your poison, guess we chose all 3

nobballconcept

heath is thinking....what the hell do I do?  our bigs can not catch the ball, our smalls cannot shoot.

maybe someone will call him at half and tell him to let weems go one on one with the white boy guarding him.. spread the court and put someone at the post that can catch

TnHog65

razorbackfan4life

Stan Heath proves once again that he cannot prepare a team.  It's truely pathetic to watch this.

blacksuit

We're chucking up 3pt baskets, and they're geting layups. Anybody watching this? I don't have cable. Is it turnovers? poor rebounding?

hogomatic

did someone forget to tell stan heath they were going to pressure the ball tonight

jtnhogs

Can you believe that we went to face a Nolan disciple without learning to break the press?

Sweet.

Dirk Piggler

Quote from: blacksuit on November 30, 2006, 08:50:14 pm
We're chucking up 3pt baskets, and they're geting layups. Anybody watching this? I don't have cable. Is it turnovers? poor rebounding?
its everything. everything that can go wrong is going wrong.

oldbooniehog

How 'bout that clutch McCurdy D just before the buzzer?????

Buff

f*ckin play defense townes.  gave an easy layup instead of backing up McCurdy

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

And think of all the media propaganda talking about how we were going to do better this year with this fuzzy math addition by subtraction by losing brewer & modica blah blah blah.

nobballconcept

heath needs to get his ass kicked...might wake him up that this team has a ways to go

asdfjklhog

Wow, we have really sucked it up this half

ICEman

Quote from: No Name Yet, Stole Somebody Else's on November 30, 2006, 08:50:49 pm
Quote from: blacksuit on November 30, 2006, 08:50:14 pm
its everything. everything that can go wrong is going wrong.
No, it is simply back to the future.  This was us 10 years ago.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

bigyellowdog

outstanding half court defense right before the half.

Table Rocker

hoginator

Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

Dirk Piggler

maybe we can do the same thing the golden gophers did to their coach.

3kgthog

Where do the Ervin lovers stand now? He is Dontell Jefferson.

I think most of the Razorback nation saw this blowout coming once Anderson was hired. We have no chance in this game since the rule is that when a Stan Heath team gets down by 5 they usually don't come back. Especially when we don't have one single PG or an inside game to speak of. Just brace yourselves for about a 20-25 pt loss and the ensuing onslaught of "Should we have hired MA?" threads.

Beaverfever

Why do we run after we break the press.  I'm no basketball guru but this doesn't make sense to me.

weevilhogg

Quote from: razorbackfan4life on November 30, 2006, 08:50:06 pm
Stan Heath proves once again that he cannot prepare a team.  It's truely pathetic to watch this.

Heath should get some of the blame, but we should be able to understand what this type of pressure does to a team.

Were all those teams we kicked the crap out of (when we ran this style offense / deffense) unprepared or were we just better at what we did?
Oh my!

Arkapigdiesel

I think Stan Defeat's wife has his nads in her purse.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Arkiejared

now i know how all those teams that played Nolan's good Hog teams felt. :puke:

Torqued pork

Beaverfever

Quote from: Quick Trigger™ on November 30, 2006, 08:51:50 pm
Quote from: abostian on November 30, 2006, 08:51:06 pm
And think of all the media propaganda talking about how we were going to do better this year with this fuzzy math addition by subtraction by losing brewer & modica blah blah blah.

I like this team (despite tonight) but I told you guys all year they would not replace 35 points.
Haha that is far from the problem tonight friend.

pignatious

Mike Anderson is twice the coach Stan Heath is. Missouri plays the style of ball we should be playing. Heath ball is really horrible to watch and has been for 4+ years. I am sickened that he is still our coach. When I saw this game on our schedule, I knew Mike would hand Fresh Legs his ass.
Freedom is never free.

arkiehawg

Man, it is great to see Hog Ball....er Tiger Ball again.... >:(

This is a true sign for all of you Heath lovers THIS year......it is going to be a long season....period.

Please let Frankie see what MN did today and FIRE the Heath.... :puke:

mountainhog

that guy made a tough shot over mccurdy and whoever that was trying to help out.  Its not like he drove around him for a layup!

Table Rocker

do you think we can recruit that professor dude from the and1 tour? that guy's got handles!

98hogs

He's saving their legs for next season.  Stan u suck!

TuckFexas

Well, I don't like the fact we're getting our asses kicked. However, it sure is fun to watch Mizzou play.
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

Arkiejared

We aren't getting back on D in the correct position, either.

Torqued pork

Quote from: Squishy on November 30, 2006, 08:52:40 pm
we might have dug ourselves a hole we can't get out of
when we hired Stan Heath

LeadHog

Quote from: HogHeathen on November 30, 2006, 08:47:34 pm
guys, I've coached a lot of AAU ball and I can tell you that Heath is stunned right now...he has no clue!

Deer in the head lights.  JFB should have hired Mike Anderson when he could.  They are blowing us out with less talent and doing it with defensive in your face pressure,