Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICAL Arkansas @ Missouri Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, November 30, 2006, 07:43:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogomatic

Table Rocker

BaldHeadedHippy

Missouri is playing like the Nolan teams of old.  Arkansas looks like they dont know how to handle the press.

Bummer,

7 minutes left first half and 14 turn overs.
"I'm no better than the next man, I only try like hell to be." (G. Smith/Me the Baldheadedhippy)

weevilhogg

anderson is sporting the nolan-esque soul patch
Oh my!

Table Rocker

i wouldn't put it all on heath, he's got them breaking the press, we're just turning the damn ball over

SultanofSwine

Stan is getting an education. I wish somebody at the game had a FRESH LEGS sign.

Buff

Mike Anderson needs to calm his boys down some.  At this rate, they wont have any fresh legs to finish the game on.

quest4excellence

40 minutes of hell looking pretty decent.

Word to ya motha! -Vanilla Ice

Arkapigdiesel

Wow, this is a horrible display of basketball.  Did they not anticipate the full court press?
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Buff

beverley looks almost automatic - could be our next 3-point threat

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TheyCallMeHogLuver

Dear Stan -

Welcome to Coaching 101.

Lesson #1:  Against a running, fast-paced team, slow the M...F... game down.

The end.

Table Rocker

who were they referring to that committed to toledo? beverly?

BlakeHOGfanatic

were gonna get it together JUST TAKE HUNTER OUT

Table Rocker

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

mountainhog

its a long game , maybe they will settle down.

hogtheball

Glad the team isn't freaking out like some of hte guys here...
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

Table Rocker

alright alright, let's a get abucket here

The_Bionic_Pig

Notice how good we look in a half-court offense...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Wolfhound05

Squealers

If we just play our style on our end of the court we will win this game
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

bootheelhog

mark it down; a win over MU will look good come tourney time; much like SIU.

mountainhog

Arazorbackguy1

Is it possible to give Ervin back to MSU? lol   j/k
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Squealers

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

HogHeathen

Wolfhound05

Buff

Quote from: SnoopHawg on November 30, 2006, 08:39:56 pm
We didn't play the 40 minute of hell style in '94 when we won it all,  can't imagine why everyone can't remember that.

that's why we had fresh legs to make it through the tourney

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Table Rocker

can someone besides PB hit an outside shot????

mountainhog

hogtheball

We didn't play the 40 minute of hell style in '94 when we won it all,  can't imagine why everyone can't remember that.

Thank you - nobody ever remembers that. Thurman was the slowest defender in the tournament that year. Beck was a little quicker. Corliss couldn't press.  Clint McDaniel was the only great defender on the team and he didn't start.  We rarely pressed that year.
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

Squealers

Arazorbackguy1

I think that is where we will pull it out tonight  with them getting tired and lack of quality depth
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Table Rocker

i may have missed it, did Run DMC get a heisman invite?

Cajun Hog

We don't have a guard to handle the ball.  Stan "I'm not the man" Heath, still hasn't recruited one yet.   :puke:

Razorbacks#1

Nice seeing DMAC in theat promo. Go Hogs!

THUNDER!

Squealers

We will win tonight, it will be ugly, but we will win

Temprees

We did until Roger Crawford went down in the 2nd round win over Georgetown. 

TnHog65

Quote from: TheyCallMeHogLuver on November 30, 2006, 08:38:03 pm
Dear Stan -

Welcome to Coaching 101.

Lesson #1:  Against a running, fast-paced team, slow the M...F... game down.

The end.

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Table Rocker

if someone besides PB can hit a 3 we can win, or if the pace slows down we can pound it inside

BlakeHOGfanatic

DMAC needs to take hunters place i bet he's better.

Wolfhound05

Table Rocker

Wolfhound05

HogHeathen

guys, I've coached a lot of AAU ball and I can tell you that Heath is stunned right now...he has no clue!