Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Back on Hogville and Expectations Have Been Calibrated!

Started by rzrbackramsfan, March 17, 2018, 12:59:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rzrbackramsfan

I left Hogville during our huge early conference stumble.  I didn't want to have to defend Mike and staff at that time, because judgements on his performance should be saved for year end.  I also left because I didn't want to come back on our inevitable winning streak to say, hey look we won, ya'll haters are wrong. 

Now is the appropriate time to judge Anderson on past performance and future expectations. 

-He took us from the bottom of the SEC to the top quartile, easily the top quartile.  Over the past 2 years it could be argued we've been second beat in the SEC. 

-He's gone from a roster of Pels players, to a mix, to all his own guys that were recruited based on poor on the court performance, to, now, incoming classes that are recruited based on NCAAT births.  Based off this, you'd think recruiting is getting better and so are on the court results and they are. 
        -He did this the clean and legal way. 

Now on a negative note

- One could argue that with our rosters, our teams should habe better and more wins (even though our draws kind of sucked in the NCAAT. 

So I think he gets a B+ while here, but if he can't get us to a S16 next year or maybe even more the year after and the program isn't, obviously, trending up in confer nice wins or recruiting, then, even though CMA should be commended for making the tournament year in and year out, we should probably make a change just to make a change. 

rzrbackramsfan

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on March 17, 2018, 01:04:51 am
I bet you said we'd lose out and not even make the tournament at one point no?

You lost that bet.  Too bad there was no money attached.

rzrbackramsfan

So after we our early conference stumble you were all in on the hogs turning it around and making the tournament huh? I find that hard to believe.