Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This is a fitting end to a disappointing season ...

Started by johnfanman, March 16, 2018, 02:36:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

johnfanman

Just a pile of crap on defense and offense is M.I.A.
Watching the Hogs through hell or high water.

johnfanman

LRSmitty79

This is Mike Anderson ball that everybody loves so much.  Just wait until next year when they don't even sniff the tourney.  He's at his ceiling and will never be more.

gchamblee

Dr. Starcs

Razorback_Mack

johnfanman

We haven't made any comebacks this year to say otherwise. However, I am going to take credit for this comeback. They did it to spite my negative attitude. So, you are welcome!

PharmacistHog

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

k.c.hawg

Quote from: johnfanman on March 16, 2018, 03:05:16 pm
We haven't made any comebacks this year to say otherwise. However, I am going to take credit for this comeback. They did it to spite my negative attitude. So, you are welcome!

You do not and never will have any impact on any game. Sometimes you just show your lack of inteligence about sports.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

johnfanman

Quote from: k.c.hawg on March 16, 2018, 03:29:13 pm
You do not and never will have any impact on any game. Sometimes you just show your lack of inteligence about sports.

No, I am pretty sure I directly impacted the game.

johnfanman

LRSmitty79

johnfanman

False hope! That's all it is. Just a bunch of false hope. We will give on defense and lose by double digits. See our entire season for a reference.

chortle

I said Bielema would never win more than 8 games the day he was hired.

I said Anderson would never make the Sweet 16 at Arkansas.

I was right on one. I'll be right on the other. 40 minutes of hell is way past its prime.

You win games with sound defense, rebounding and smart offensive players. We live and die by the 3 with streak shooters and sporadic runs.

CFB_Fanatic

DemiHOG

johnfanman

SooieGeneris

Quote from: johnfanman on March 16, 2018, 02:36:54 pm
Just a pile of crap on defense and offense is M.I.A.

Not as bad as the "defense" and "rebounding." What a GARBAGE "performance!!!" Out rebounded by 19 with a minute to play. This team has been a HUGE disappointment. Gafford was TERRIBLE today taking those fall away 15 footers.

This team was out coached, outplayed, played with no fire, no heart, no anything today. One of the most disappointing "performances" in our tournament history to go out of the SEC tournament with a whimper and now this GARBAGE.

Out coached by a first year guy with a very thin resume. This team coasted on defense most of the season. PATHETIC!!!
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!