Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You want a positive spin? I'll give you a positive spin.

Started by Breems, January 10, 2018, 10:20:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Breems

Both our NCAAT teams suffered similar home losses. '14-15 team lost by 14 to a decent Ole Miss team. '16-17 team lost by 13 to a decent Vanderbilt team. I think Vandy led by 20 or so most of the game.

Long season and all. We could bounce back. Final Four South Carolina limped into the tourney last year. That's all I've got.

Truth be told, that still doesn't help me at all. That was an awful performance. We look like we've completely forgotten how to play basketball.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

RagingHawgOn

PonderinHog

Oliver

Rbill

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 10, 2018, 10:26:22 pm
If we don't create turnovers, we lose.
Yep. I guess that's the point of the system. That's what the announcers said after the game too. If our defense doesn't turn into our offense and we aren't running downhill with easy transition buckets it's going to be a long night. The weird thing is is that it's still a coin flip each night whether it's going to work or not. Seems like we should develop a solid backup plan.

tennesseehogwild

Bad! Bad! Bad! There is no way in hell we are this bad!

LumberBacks

Quote from: Breems on January 10, 2018, 10:20:53 pm
Both our NCAAT teams suffered similar home losses. '14-15 team lost by 14 to a decent Ole Miss team. '16-17 team lost by 13 to a decent Vanderbilt team. I think Vandy led by 20 or so most of the game.

Long season and all. We could bounce back. Final Four South Carolina limped into the tourney last year. That's all I've got.

Truth be told, that still doesn't help me at all. That was an awful performance. We look like we've completely forgotten how to play basketball.
You're talking about ONE bad loss per year.  We are on a 3-loss skid.  We have Mizzou and FL coming up.  This five game stretch will be a 0-5 or 1-4 stretch.  We have 15 games left.   We might win 4-5 of those games.  This team has crashed mentally.  Started 11-2.  Likely fade to 16-15.  I'm not trying to spew negativity, but this team has been exposed and will be in a dog fight to win a few games before the season ends.  So disappointing with so many Srs. Nobody is scared of the Hogs.  Nobody.