Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got two questions?

Started by BannerMountainMan, January 10, 2018, 08:57:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

First of all, where are all these posters when we were winning big in the first if the season?

Second of all, why is Jimmy dykes so happy?
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

cardsNhogs

He now knows he wasn't the worst Coach on campus last year.

Martygit

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 10, 2018, 08:57:16 pm
First of all, where are all these posters when we were winning big in the first if the season?

Second of all, why is Jimmy dykes so happy?

1.  I don't know about anyone else but I was here saying that this is the best Ark BB team I had seen in years, and

2.  I don't see Dykes as being happy - he has a sour look on his face when he says that we're horrible - and, he's right
RIP OTR, REV

bkjbearcat

Quote from: cardsNhogs on January 10, 2018, 08:58:43 pm
He now knows he wasn't the worst Coach on campus last year.

Ya, Bart and MA is giving him a run for his money.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

hawgball40

Quote from: ResIpsaLoquitur on January 10, 2018, 09:01:05 pm
1.  I don't know about anyone else but I was here saying that this is the best Ark BB team I had seen in years, and

2.  I don't see Dykes as being happy - he has a sour look on his face when he says that we're horrible - and, he's right
Just ignore him. He's the rick shaeffer of this forum. all sunshine and rainbows. never an objective truth. he's just trolling to rile up the naysayers. and the naysayers start similar threads to rile up the sunshine pumpers. is what it is. dilly, dilly

Basketball fan

Dykes did not say hawgs were horrible..he said their shooting percentage was horrible which it is and his job is to call it as he sees it ...state it like he said it

Athog

Well if the last 3 games are any indication the Hogs are horrible!