Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We will win the next 10 in a row

Started by Arazorbackguy1, January 07, 2018, 10:40:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

old_school_hawg

Will will not win 10 in a row... Starting to worry if we can win two in a row
"I tried being reasonable. I didn't like it."-Clint Eastwood

"Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid." -John Wayne

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on January 07, 2018, 10:40:31 am
Mark my words.  This team went home embarassed last night and will not let it happen again. 

Ouch.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

navyhog24

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Albert Einswine

Quote from: alohawg on January 10, 2018, 10:41:38 pm
I guess it'll be 9 in a row now?

I would expect the OP to have suffered a crisis in confidence and retreat from the emphatic statements at this juncture.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

hobhog

Definitely put a PERIOD on that coach Andersn.....🙄

Mjs84

Mark my words.  This team went home embarassed last night and will not let it happen again.

Someone needs to send you to rehab

hobhog

Now they are REALLY embarrassed. Watch out SEC!

EastexHawg

Quote from: hobhog on January 11, 2018, 08:43:38 am
Now they are REALLY embarrassed. Watch out SEC!

I remember watching Roberto Duran fight Iran Barkley one night.   Duran was beating the crap out of him from the opening bell, but the announcers kept talking about Barkley and how his victory was inevitable.  I kept asking the guys watching with me, "What fight are they watching?"  Finally, Duran knocked Barkley out cold.  The announcers were in shock, utter disbelief.  How could this have happened?

Watching Arkansas football and basketball has been a lot like that for the last several years.  Our fans are the announcers and we are on the verge of great success...and that never changes no matter how much we lose.

tomw

hogs will not win the next ten games..book it