Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Most aggravating thing about this week’s games

Started by Bacon_Bitz, January 06, 2018, 07:04:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bacon_Bitz

Dropping two tough games is one thing but dropping them to known cheaters in Howland and Pearl puts sand in my behind.

Not making excuses, the games were lost on the court. But anybody who follows college b-ball knows these are two dirty dirty coaches

pigroots

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on January 06, 2018, 07:04:00 pm
Dropping two tough games is one thing but dropping them to known cheaters in Howland and Pearl puts sand in my behind.

Not making excuses, the games were lost on the court. But anybody who follows college b-ball knows these are two dirty dirty coaches
So true

SultanofSwine

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on January 06, 2018, 07:04:00 pm

When did they make it against the rules for them to out coach Mike?

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: SultanofSwine on January 06, 2018, 07:06:10 pm
When did they make it against the rules for them to out coach Mike?
you ain't got to put coach coaches when you can get better players easier
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Cale

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 06, 2018, 07:06:50 pm
you ain't got to put coach coaches when you can get better players easier
Neither one of the teams we played this week have better talent than we do. This has been a consistent problem with Mike's teams here. The real question is can we fix losing consistently on the road, and why and how.
Quote from: jst01 on January 06, 2018, 06:00:42 pm<br />Maybe we are a baseball school <br />

Fan701

Quote from: Cale on January 06, 2018, 07:32:12 pm
Neither one of the teams we played this week have better talent than we do. This has been a consistent problem with Mike's teams here. The real question is can we fix losing consistently on the road, and why and how.
I agree with you that we've got a good bit of talent on our team this year, too, but the point is that our talent was honestly come by, but I don't think you can say the same about Pearl's or Howland's.  Both have brought in a bunch of talented players very quickly to off the map places like Auburn and Starkville.  Is it really a mystery how they pulled it of$?  And, BTW, despite our road woes this week, we haven't been consistently bad on the road for a while.  It will be hard to win many on the road in this year's SEC, but I bet we will win a few.

Like it is

I 100% agree Bacon Bitz !!!
Those two are discgraces of college basketball! Shouldn't be allowed to coach !

hogginbama

Pearl is one guy that I absolutely despise. Was propped up by ESPN as an announcer, had to listen to that annoying voice of his. He whines/cries/complains non-stop during the games and is an absolute piece of crap. I can't think of a school or coach that I hate losing to more than Pearl or Auburn.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.