Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (11-3, 1-1 SEC) at Auburn (13-1, 1-0 SEC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 06, 2018, 04:22:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Sow Lancelot

"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

elksnort

Quote from: Albert Einswine on January 06, 2018, 07:07:23 pm
What's FCJ's angle gonna be on this loss? Regurgitation of the MSU angle? Or will he add some nuance, maybe throw in a little new material?
You are rather concerned of his opinion.

Its like adding credence to fox news.

Wild Bill Hog

What's FCJ's angle gonna be on this loss? Regurgitation of the MSU angle? Or will he add some nuance, maybe throw in a little new material?

LOL  FCJ doesn't have any new material.

Publius

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on January 06, 2018, 07:08:39 pm
Got to get 40 on close to 50% out of Macon and Barford for us to have a legitimate shot against conference teams, we just have no other legitimate offensive players besides those 2, Beard is going to get you 10-14 a game, but the other 2 have to be there. I think the minutes are really piling up on these guys and MA is going to have to figure this out.

Guards look tired and it's only the first week of 2018.  Not good.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: BatesvilleHOG on January 06, 2018, 07:04:01 pm
my grandpa loved PB & Marshmellow Creme sandwiches.

Yeah, my mom used to make them for me when I was a kid.  Just recently discovered them again.  Love it.
Retired Radio Host

Albert Einswine

Quote from: elksnort on January 06, 2018, 07:09:47 pm
You are rather concerned of his opinion.

Its like adding credence to fox news.

Naw, I'm just funnin'. I get a kick out of Joe's excuse making... and throwing up.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

hoglady

Quote from: Beaverfever on January 06, 2018, 06:55:10 pm
Jones has had a lot of chances but he’s not contributing when it counts.

Jones has looked scared and lacking confidence since conference play - don't know where his shot has gone but we need him desperately.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

elksnort

Quote from: Albert Einswine on January 06, 2018, 07:11:57 pm

Naw, I'm just funnin'. I get a kick out of Joe's excuse making... and throwing up.
kicking rocks too. Oh thats what the other guy does

1highhog

He won't comment on it, but he will comment on a game as soon as they win a game and spew bile about all the "bad" hog fans giving up on the hogs or criticising Mike Anderson as a Coach. 

bphi11ips

Quote from: Publius on January 06, 2018, 07:10:18 pm
Guards look tired and it's only the first week of 2018.  Not good.

Nolan's best teams did the same thing just about every year. Two game flat road trip.  Usually waited until February, though. A little early for it.  This team is a lot better than it played this week. Need to find a chip somewhere.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 06, 2018, 07:03:36 pm
Don't get my hopes up like that!
I blame that on the beer I decided to partake of after watching that 1st half
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Albert Einswine on January 06, 2018, 07:11:57 pm

LOL  Forgot about the throwing up part.

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

pigture perfect

We are a very streaky team. Sometimes it happens during games and sometimes in seasons.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room