Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New offensive analyst/ quarterbacks coach

Started by hogcam, January 05, 2018, 11:35:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogcam

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

SooieGeneris

I thought I recognized his name from Tulsa. That's taking Little League parenting idiocy to an unprecedented low level. I hope that imbecile serves all his time..
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

WaltonCollege

Bounced around the league for a few years practice squad qb. Played QB for our RB coach Traylor at Gilmer HS in TX that won a State Title. Followed Traylor to SMU to coach with Morris.

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Con el Cerdos

Quote from: WaltonCollege on January 06, 2018, 01:18:44 am
Bounced around the league for a few years practice squad qb. Played QB for our RB coach Traylor at Gilmer HS in TX that won a State Title. Followed Traylor to SMU to coach with Morris.

Traylor and Gilmer HS did win some state championships but not Kinne's senior year there.  Did finish the regular season undefeated and were expected to go deep into the playoffs, but lost in the first round.