Previous topic - Next topic

elksnort

Mr. Porkleone

It's on the Road

Auburn 93
Hogs 77

fademe

Quote from: Breems on January 06, 2018, 09:55:04 am
Heart tells me we can win this one. Brain tells me a blowout loss is all too likely.

Don't see a blowout happening. I think Arkansas has too many upperclassmen and is too talented to get blown out.

RaisinHog

Although the chances seem bleak I'll turn I'll be setting in my recliner ready for the game ! I predict I drink no more than. 12 beers

Wild Bill Hog

Breems

Quote from: fademe on January 06, 2018, 10:32:33 am
Don't see a blowout happening. I think Arkansas has too many upperclassmen and is too talented to get blown out.

Houston :(
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Breems on January 06, 2018, 11:30:03 am
Houston :(
freak blowouts don't usually happen more than once all year tbh
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

TNhawgfan

I predict i will put on some hog gear, yell at the tv, hear my wife say "it's just a game dear", stew on a loss for a few hours, then move on with my life. Just how i spent practically every Saturday this fall
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

40MINSOFHELL

Quote from: TNhawgfan on January 06, 2018, 12:21:09 pm
I predict i will put on some hog gear, yell at the tv, hear my wife say "it's just a game dear", stew on a loss for a few hours, then move on with my life. Just how i spent practically every Saturday this fall
That basically sums up my Saturday's as well.

bphi11ips

Better matchup at Auburn than at MSU. Depends on Macon and Barford, as always. If they combine for 50 and game is in 80s we have a chance in a close game. If Barford sleep walks the way he did in Houston and Starkville Hogs lose by 20+.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

razorpimp

Quote from: razorback1829 on January 06, 2018, 08:20:39 am
Can I nominate this in as dumbest post of the thread?

Is there something wrong with your reading comprehension?  You obviously didn't go to college, you Wal Mart Razorback

Pearls team will not overlook the hogs

razorback1829

Quote from: razorpimp on January 06, 2018, 03:44:12 pm
Is there something wrong with your reading comprehension?  You obviously didn't go to college, you Wal Mart Razorback

Pearls team will not overlook the hogs

You tried to sneak diss our coach and I'm not going for it. I'm very educated by the way with a masters. Go root for Auburn you closet Pearl fan.

VirginiaHog

Razorod

Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

porkinsons disease

This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

3of5-2

Yep, me too, was hoping for a win. I'll be there Wednesday cheering them on.