Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

True PG

Started by ChopSooie, December 30, 2017, 09:37:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Corkscrew Johnson

Quote from: k.c.hawg on December 31, 2017, 09:30:13 am
He sets a tone of toughness on this team and the coach values that. CJ was given a chance to get going yesterday and couldn't get going. Beard is an 82% FT shooter and the coach values that in games where every point is going to count. You are going to be awfully disappointed during a good season if AB's playing time makes you misserable because the coach values things that you either cannot see or choose not to see.

Awww, don't get your feelings hurt.  Nobody said I was miserable.  I also didn't say we should bench Beard.  I said some of his minutes should go to players who need development and experience so we can tap into their upside that goes well beyond AB's. 

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: The_Iceman on December 31, 2017, 09:18:04 am
Hall clearly needs some time to adjust to the speed and pressure of SEC games.
No doubt he does. But dang he is a competitor and he is athletic and he goes 100 MPH.
I love how he plays hard all the time. Mike needs to keep playing him he's going to be a stud. Jones is going through a tough time. Teams are sticking him he will need to drive to the hole some.

Big Nasty 34

Quote from: razorback1829 on December 31, 2017, 11:36:11 pm
Not a Mike problem, but a on the court during the game player problem. We're scoring 90 points a game. Nothing supports what you're saying.

How's that great motion offense working? A lot of standing around, the color guy is even mentioning it multiple times. When we go on scoring droughts we are usually very stagnant offensively like I mentioned in this thread earlier.