Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jimmy Sexton

Started by Coach V. Slocombe, December 03, 2017, 09:31:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Coach V. Slocombe

All you guys tracking planes, tracking rental cars, tracking boats up the Mississippi and Arkansas Rivers...just a heads up. Jimmy Sexton is Malzahn's agent. His job is to get Gus all the money he can. Get the other fan bases in a frenzy and think Gus is coming so he can sit down with the powers that be at Auburn and negotiate Gus a great contract, and he is playing it to perfection once again. All of these posters on here that have "Inside" info is laughable at best. Nobody on here knows anything about Gus, Mike Norvill, Leach or Jon Gruden for that matter. I don't think the powers that be at Arkansas have an idea yet.

But there will be that handful of posters that when the hire is made can say, I talked with the Aunt of a friend of the bowling partner of Fred Todd at Slippery Rock and they told me...that Fred would be the guy! lol...you just can't make this stuff up! ;D
I don't put on the uniform to play the game, I put on the uniform to win the game.   Larry Bird
Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.  Vince Lombardi

Donny2665

Quote from: Coach V. Slocombe on December 03, 2017, 09:31:52 am
All you guys tracking planes, tracking rental cars, tracking boats up the Mississippi and Arkansas Rivers...just a heads up. Jimmy Sexton is Malzahn's agent. His job is to get Gus all the money he can. Get the other fan bases in a frenzy and think Gus is coming so he can sit down with the powers that be at Auburn and negotiate Gus a great contract, and he is playing it to perfection once again. All of these posters on here that have "Inside" info is laughable at best. Nobody on here knows anything about Gus, Mike Norvill, Leach or Jon Gruden for that matter. I don't think the powers that be at Arkansas have an idea yet.

But there will be that handful of posters that when the hire is made can say, I talked with the Aunt of a friend of the bowling partner of Fred Todd at Slippery Rock and they told me...that Fred would be the guy! lol...you just can't make this stuff up! ;D

Blah, read more, post less!
This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain

Coach V. Slocombe

Quote from: Donny2665 on December 03, 2017, 09:32:58 am
Yeah because you know who the next coach will be with all of your INSIDE info...lol...
I don't put on the uniform to play the game, I put on the uniform to win the game.   Larry Bird

hogboarder

dibuzop

Sexton knows how to get $$ for his clients. Wish he was my agent..

BR

You ought to listen to your own words..... The OP is right, so many people on here will claim credit of sources...   It is ANYONE's GUESS on who will be the next HC for the Hogs.
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

RazorChuck

No doubt, go back to Awbarn, phony.

Boardon Hamsay

I like "latch on to whichever way the wind is blowing" guy. He's the guy that posts as little words as possible, provides no basis for his opinion, but is confident so and so is or isn't coming. Put out any name and this guy is ready to post something like "wrong", "not happening" or "no". These guys have been breeding here in large numbers lately. Probably need to look at population control at some point.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Coach V. Slocombe

Like I said, Sexton is pulling the strings...nobody on here has any solid sources...so far everyone has been wrong...

Donny2665

Quote from: Coach V. Slocombe on December 04, 2017, 02:56:15 pm
Like I said, Sexton is pulling the strings...nobody on here has any solid sources...so far everyone has been wrong...
The only source I have is the horses mouth! I haven't heard anything come out of any of them! Notta, Zilch, ZERO!!

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain

Coach V. Slocombe

Quote from: Donny2665 on December 04, 2017, 02:58:56 pm
The only source I have is the horses mouth! I haven't heard anything come out of any of them! Notta, Zilch, ZERO!!
Exactly...

ipigsooie

Which of these sources guys called the AD? I do remember one guy saying Gragg was out and getting hammered.  I don't trust anyone in here anymore for sure.

Coach V. Slocombe

Quote from: ipigsooie on December 04, 2017, 03:22:58 pm
Which of these sources guys called the AD? I do remember one guy saying Gragg was out and getting hammered.  I don't trust anyone in here anymore for sure.
Yep...nobody on here knows...but it is funny!

Donny2665

Quote from: Coach V. Slocombe on December 04, 2017, 04:08:37 pm
Yep...nobody on here knows...but it is funny!

Hunter Yurachek definitely wasn't on any list.