Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Boo Williams Lobbying for Return of Houston Nutt.....

Started by moses_007, November 15, 2017, 03:53:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

moses_007

Deep Shoat

All Gas, No Brakes!

onebadrubi

jswineberiaskirk

NWAHog479

Courtesey of the Wikipedia page for Boo Williams... "Williams has worked as a bounty hunter and appeared in two episodes of the reality TV show Dog and Beth: On the Hunt."

moses_007

Boo certainly wasn't one of the greatest Razorback players ever.

Now if Darren McFadden, Felix Jones, and Peyton Hillis start making coaching recommendations, people in power might listen.

porque

Quote from: NWAHog479 on November 15, 2017, 04:05:18 pm
Courtesey of the Wikipedia page for Boo Williams... "Williams has worked as a bounty hunter and appeared in two episodes of the reality TV show Dog and Beth: On the Hunt."

You missed this:  He co-founded the Gridiron Cannabis Coalition.

Tony Perkis

Boardon Hamsay

The entertainment value here would be indescribable if Nutt were to return to our sidelines. I would love to see it, from a Hogville perspective.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

MNHogFan

NO NUTT NO NUTT NO NUTT   Please, Please NO NUTT

hamARchy in the USA

ShadowTheHedgehog

We had to go through hell to cut our Nutts the first time, I don't want to do it again.

MTBrookHog

RedRock

What is up with the Nutt talk?  Please people just stop!!

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

IronMountainHog

HogsonHicks

RedRock

Have people forgotten that he had Gus on staff and treated him like a piece of crap?  He left, developed his craft and now ranked in top 10 at an SEC school.  We are in this situation partly because of Nutt.