Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congratulations Hogville, you did it. Have a complimentary Frito Pie

Started by Sweet Feet, November 15, 2017, 10:28:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet Feet

You have screamed for Long's head for 5 years now. You have threatened not to donate or go to games until things are fixed, and have made countless complaints to the BOT. With enough pressure, this has resulted in Long getting fired and likely the firing of Bielema.

Way to go Hogville. You did it. You all deserve a nice hot Frito Pie

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

NaturalStateReb

"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

Mr Jade

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on November 15, 2017, 10:35:44 am
Correlation doesn't equal causation.

Repeat this endlessly, and add the catechism "A blind pig finds a truffle occasionally."
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 27, 2017, 08:12:12 pmNORVELL, Baby.

*Please refrain from claimin "Pokey guaranteed Norvell!!!"*

Quote from: GuvHog on October 06, 2019, 07:52:47 pm
The game against SJS was an abnormality. Even though the players were cautioned not to, they got caught looking past SJS to A&M. They learned a valuable lesson and I don't see them repeating that mistake.

Wild Bill Hog

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on November 15, 2017, 10:35:44 am
Correlation doesn't equal causation.

One of the few times I'll agree with your Ole Misses rooting self.

Bravo.
This is my non-signature signature.

jethro

Just like when Nutt was gone.  People here will pat their self on the back about what they accomplished.

You did not accomplish anything.  The voices on this board are just annoying buzzing to the people with any say so.
Registered in 2003.

Least post per day average on this board.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Sweet Feet on November 15, 2017, 10:28:10 am
You have screamed for Long's head for 5 years now. You have threatened not to donate or go to games until things are fixed, and have made countless complaints to the BOT. With enough pressure, this has resulted in Long getting fired and likely the firing of Bielema.

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

smb

Quote from: Sweet Feet on November 15, 2017, 10:28:10 am

Dilly! Dilly!
GeorgiaHOG

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.