Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Grant Hall is a must listen today

Started by porque, November 15, 2017, 10:16:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

porque

at noon.  He has been on top of this, and even said yesterday that Long may be out by today.

Simple Swineman

Yep. The inside sources are back in action now that Long is out of the picture. All this happening just confirms that Long lost his power around the time the clock hit 0:00 at the South Carolina game.

Razorbackers

Quote from: Simple Swineman on November 15, 2017, 10:20:50 am
Yep. The inside sources are back in action now that Long is out of the picture. All this happening just confirms that Long lost his power around the time the clock hit 0:00 at the South Carolina game.

I think this is kind of true. Which is weird, because we won the game. Had we lost the game, that would have been Citadel level loss, and firing Bielema then would have been totally justified. But since we won...he didn't, which I get. Would that have saved his job?

Probably not. The GOBs wanted him gone. Damn carpetbagger.

Mo_Better_Hogs

For us out-of-staters, is there a link to his station so I can listen online?

porque

Quote from: Razorbackers on November 15, 2017, 10:23:55 am
I think this is kind of true. Which is weird, because we won the game. Had we lost the game, that would have been Citadel level loss, and firing Bielema then would have been totally justified. But since we won...he didn't, which I get. Would that have saved his job?

We lost the South Carolina game.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Razorbackers on November 15, 2017, 10:23:55 am

You're confusing SC and CC.

LRHog

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Pancetta

Jump Ball / Re: Time to hit the panic button?
January 06, 2022, 05:32:59 pm
Nah. Every single transfer can score. The shots will come once the pecking order gets sorted out.
Pancetta

SmokinHog

Vernon makes this show almost impossible to listen to. Ugh. Shut up.

FiveIronFrenzy

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on November 15, 2017, 10:29:55 am
Thanks. I'll be listening in central arkansas

This is the worst live Radio I've ever heard. 

HogCard

The link you gave is not Grant.  Or he is off today.  Regardless.......the show SUCKS today.  This dude is clueless and just rambles.

The_Iceman

Quote from: SmokinHog on November 15, 2017, 12:22:15 pm

So true.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: SmokinHog on November 15, 2017, 12:22:15 pm

My gosh, ain't that the truth. Please stop talking over Grant!
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

haystack

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

MasterChiefHog

Quote from: oldman1015 on December 28, 2017, 11:40:00 am
Having a bad day or always a dick?
Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on December 06, 2019, 09:39:55 am
Sorry fo any misspells or paragraph s. I m on a scaffold.
Quote from: Hogwild on October 18, 2018, 08:23:47 amSince we are being optimistic, let's go full tilt boogie! If we win out, Ole Miss wins out, and Bama loses out. Then all we need is Miss. State to win against LSU & Texas A&M, and then have the Aggies upset LSU. 
And then we are hanging an SEC WEST Champion banner.

elksnort

Is this Vernon guy a full time radio guy?

His voice is annoying.

FiveIronFrenzy

Mike Irwin

Wait. I thought Grant was YAWN and I'm often wrong about things haven't factually happened yet.  ;)

elksnort

Again,

Listening to this Vernon fellow, makes me think that I missed my calling.

hogblitz

Quote from: Mike Irwin on November 15, 2017, 12:54:19 pm
Wait. I thought Grant was YAWN and I'm often wrong about things haven't factually happened yet.  ;)
Do you think Norvell is the top player after Gus?

Mr. Porkleone

Had to turn it off. Tarver needs a bowell movement. What a annoying radio guy.

elksnort

I just now realized that Vernon Tarver's voice sounds like a red neck Jeff Long voice.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Grant pretty adamant about the Gus bus coming to Fayetteville.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

dalefromspringdale

I'm not very familiar with Grant Hall. Is he the show thats on from 12-2 pm right before Bo comes on?

Lard

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."
-Thomas Jefferson

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." - John Quincy Adams

Drop the Mike

Quote from: Lard on November 15, 2017, 02:16:34 pm
Vernon Tarver kills that show.

Vernon has a voice made for silent movies.

haystack

Quote from: dalefromspringdale on November 15, 2017, 02:13:20 pm
I'm not very familiar with Grant Hall. Is he the show thats on from 12-2 pm right before Bo comes on?
Correct