Both gone (but Frito Pie stays)
107 (26.5%)
Neither gone (but Frito Pie stays)
52 (12.9%)

Total Members Voted: 400

Voting closed: November 18, 2017, 04:03:30 pm

HF#1

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on November 13, 2017, 11:40:56 am
Or we could get one of note that won't work with Long...according to my cousin!

My point being is that if we are going to fire Long, probably should do it now and get the new AD in here to hire the next football coach.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

hogsanity

Quote from: HF#1 on November 13, 2017, 11:43:12 am
My point being is that if we are going to fire Long, probably should do it now and get the new AD in here to hire the next football coach.

You do know most AD searches take months. So fire Long today, take 3-6 months to find the new AD then hire a new coach is April or June?
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

HF#1

Quote from: hogsanity on November 13, 2017, 11:44:59 am
You do know most AD searches take months. So fire Long today, take 3-6 months to find the new AD then hire a new coach is April or June?

I do which is why I think Jeff Long will hire the next football coach.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

GuvHog

Quote from: ricepig on November 12, 2017, 07:19:27 pm
I doubt even his ego would leave $4m on the table. He's here until he gets an out.

$350,000

They are both gone.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

GuvHog

Quote from: hogsanity on November 13, 2017, 11:44:59 am

Nah, the Interim AD will hire the next HC.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: GuvHog on November 13, 2017, 11:49:41 am

I'm starting to think you really believe the stuff you post.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: GuvHog on November 13, 2017, 11:49:41 am

Guv, that would be too easy, they got to make it seem hard.

GuvHog

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on November 13, 2017, 11:50:18 am
I'm starting to think you really believe the stuff you post.

I do believe this. Most likely though, a committee will make the next football HC hire even if Jeff Long is still here.

southeasthog

Quote from: GuvHog on November 13, 2017, 11:53:55 am
I do believe this. Most likely though, a committee will make the next football HC hire even if Jeff Long is still here.

In other words. If Jeff Long stays and the new coach is successful, it was someone else that did the hiring. But if we get another Beliema, it was all "Mr. Integrity."

Razorbackers

Quote from: GuvHog on November 13, 2017, 11:45:36 am
$350,000

They are both gone.

Well, that convinced me.

They're both staying.

hogginbama

Quote from: dfwalumdad on November 13, 2017, 07:08:06 am
that would be surprising as spray asbestos was banned in 1973 and the BAC was built in 1975.

I was thinking the same thing. Been a long time since asbestos was used, and any remodeling of the BAC between 75 and now would have had it removed or sealed in at the time of remodeling.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

Lady Razorback

Quote from: hogginbama on November 13, 2017, 12:11:47 pm
I was thinking the same thing. Been a long time since asbestos was used, and any remodeling of the BAC between 75 and now would have had it removed or sealed in at the time of remodeling.

Actually, as I said above asbestos production was banned in 1978 in the United States.  And, BAC was built before then. 

ShadowTheHedgehog

Quote from: Porked Tongue on November 12, 2017, 04:03:30 pm
Lot's of sources and lots of heavy "rumors".  With all that in mind, what do you believe is the end game?

I'm willing to guess the winner of this voting is "BB only".

Lanny should translate HV to Spanish and sell it to a Mexican TV channel. Would make one heck of a soap opera.

CareBear

Quote from: Lady Razorback on November 13, 2017, 11:35:17 am
Actually asbestos was banned in 1978 in the US.  However the installers were allowed to use up remaining inventory so houses or buildings as late as 1986 could still have asbestos.
Are you in Real Estate... 😊

Nipsey Mussle

Nice poll... I'm changing my vote to "they both go."  ;D