Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watch: Mike Anderson previews the season opener with Samford

Started by Jason Carroll, November 08, 2017, 08:20:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ADavisTheGOAT

Glad he has a gameplan to stop these teams. It's up to the kids to execute it.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

hobhog

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Letsroll1200

Lack of depth is going to make thos a difficult game. I could see the Hogs not winning this game.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on November 09, 2017, 05:34:24 pm
Lack of depth is going to make thos a difficult game. I could see the Hogs not winning this game.

You could be right, or.... we'll find out that the kinks the team had in the preseason were easily worked out.  I'm hoping for the latter!

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: ADavisTheGOAT on November 08, 2017, 11:12:36 pm
?

He's wondering what you interpreted as his gameplan for stopping the other team?  I dont think he spelled one out did he?  Would kind of be dumb to do so on air. 

Letsroll1200

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on November 09, 2017, 05:38:44 pm
You could be right, or.... we'll find out that the kinks the team had in the preseason were easily worked out.  I'm hoping for the latter!

I hope the Hogs can get a W

TheRazorback500

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on November 09, 2017, 05:34:24 pm
I was thinking the same thing. Samford returns all five starters, is picked to win their league, and is bringing Justin Coleman, who lit us up at BWA with Alabama in 2015. It won't be easy.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

ShadowHawg

It won't be an easy game and with our lack of depth the margin is even smaller.

The thing I like about the leaders on this team has been their ability to close out games. If the game is tight coming down the last 5 minutes I really like our chances.

Should be a tough game.