Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Keep your heads up...

Started by hawgonit, October 09, 2017, 02:34:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgonit

What you want to happen behind the scenes from those who love and have roots in this program is happening. The continuing downfall of the program and recent death of Coach Broyles has brought a lot of emotions and memories of what was to the surface..

Those who have roots in this program want to "get the proverbial band" back together...

SPAL

Oh you know it's real when hawgonit shows up. Get the popcorn ready.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on October 09, 2017, 02:36:00 pm
Oh you know it's real when hawgonit shows up. Get the popcorn ready.

Not sure if serious or sarcasm..?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

GuvHog

Quote from: hawgonit on October 09, 2017, 02:34:13 pm
What you want to happen behind the scenes from those who love and have roots in this program is happening. The continuing downfall of the program and recent death of Coach Broyles has brought a lot of emotions and memories of what was to the surface..

Those who have roots in this program want to "get the proverbial band" back together...

I certainly hope so. What's going on up there now is insane.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

hoghearted

It's Deja Vu, I swear.

Welcome back, hawgonit.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

SPAL

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on October 09, 2017, 02:37:04 pm
Not sure if serious or sarcasm..?

Serious.  If you were around in 2006 , you'll know why.

The_Iceman

Not sure how much stock to put in this, but I hope it's true.

hawgon

I've got to think that Long's recent statements about not being a win at all cost program with the implication that all before him was suspect coming so soon on the heels of the death of JFB, pissed lots of those guys off royally.

RideTillIDieHawg

Agree. Bret still has time to salvage another year but it looks like the team has quit on him and is fundamentally flawed. 4 -8 is the most likely scenario and I don't see Bret lasting after that no matter how high his buyout is.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

riccoar

So, Doyles gettin the band back together?  Sweet

hogcard1964

https://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F

The Hawg Marshal

hawgonit is back. Now we just need to hear from wooDEMhogs . Somebody find that guy!

BigBrandonAllenFan

Godfather

Are dominos falling uphill again?
WPS to the end.

pigz

You guys have a good time frig dancing

Mr Jade

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on October 09, 2017, 02:39:52 pm
Serious.  If you were around in 2006 , you'll know why.

What happened?
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 27, 2017, 08:12:12 pmNORVELL, Baby.

*Please refrain from claimin "Pokey guaranteed Norvell!!!"*

Quote from: GuvHog on October 06, 2019, 07:52:47 pm
The game against SJS was an abnormality. Even though the players were cautioned not to, they got caught looking past SJS to A&M. They learned a valuable lesson and I don't see them repeating that mistake.

hoghearted

read his post history. It might provide some information
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

hawg IQ

I like BB , but he should have never been hired here. I knew it at the time. Hog program has to have a BP type coach to compete. He can be B-wipe type, but if he can win here is all we need.  The problem was then and still is Jeff Long, when will people get that ?  Hey Long didn't make the right hire because he not a southerner ( I always get folks Pzzed for saying this) but its true. Long don't care about our program. He's for himself and don't care if hogs has losing record every year.

IF BB gets fired and J Long stays , nothing is changed. we'll get another coach that cannot win in SEC.

I didn't want BB as coach , but grew to like him and hoped he would succeed and frankly don't understand why he doesn't do better. Our players are good enough to compete with most of SEC every year.  BB let his good asst coaches get away and have bad asst at present.
Barring an incredible turn around he is gone, but folks J Long is your problem ?
go hogs go !

SPAL

riccoar

Quote from: Mr Jade on October 09, 2017, 03:03:13 pm
What happened?
Got rid of a used car salesman and his fat arse emailing friend.

Razorback Pastor

:o :o :o Look who is back!!

AFBack

Hawgonit, a blast from the past! Keep it coming!

Simple Swineman

Oh my. "He's" back!

First Wally lets loose and now hawgonit piles on. No doubt something's going on. Time to grab the popcorn.

snoblind

:)

I heard some things a couple of weeks ago.  0-2 in SEC since then.    Now hawgonit shows up.

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

Seebs

Like Halley's comet - just more fun to watch. Please continue to share even if its the same post day after day. It instills hope
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

duckman

Long needs to get his resume in order...

jacobp

Quote from: duckman on October 09, 2017, 03:23:35 pm
Long needs to get his resume in order...
Dude you are THE biggest joke in the history of Hogville, and that's an impressive feat

rtr

Gosh, Hawgonit's history is a trip down memory lane.  Life was definitely better then.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

duckman

Quote from: jacobp on October 09, 2017, 03:29:00 pm
Dude you are THE biggest joke in the history of Hogville, and that's an impressive feat

I'm crushed...   

How will I ever go on?

duckman

Watch Finebaum today...

Tweeter

Right behind you!!!!

piglet mignon

Al Boarland

There's a concerted effort to elevate HS football and get more talent out of the state?

TX HOG

These threads are gonna run rampant over the next few months....

I assume the 'band' is guys around Jerry's age that have money and influence

RazorbackToTheFuture

hogman78

Quote from: TX HOG on October 09, 2017, 04:12:19 pm
These threads are gonna run rampant over the next few months....

I assume the 'band' is guys around Jerry's age that have money and influence

Funny, I assumed Malzahn.

ThisTeetsTaken

Pretty obvious what he's saying here.  Butch Davis is coming home!
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Vantage 8 dude

...and your rear end down. One of the first great bits of advice I learned from my dear old dad.

Pork Ranger

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on October 09, 2017, 05:07:11 pm
Pretty obvious what he's saying here.  Butch Davis is coming home!

Bring him on!

But just as DC....

JIMMY BOARFFETT

I don't know how y'all missed it, but, clearly, the Pepsi contract is being terminated!
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on October 09, 2017, 05:12:48 pm
I don't know how y'all missed it, but, clearly, the Pepsi contract is being terminated!
I knew it, I knew it. I just knew that Robert Shields and Pillowhead Jackson could get things done by working together. I can only offer my eternal gratitude.

ricepig

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on October 09, 2017, 05:12:48 pm

I'll double my contribution if true!

hobhog

So if that means old Arkansas connections are being pooled, I'm curious to who that would be.

Who is still active in football that has any ties to JFB? At least who that we would want.

GoldCoastHog

Quote from: hawgon on October 09, 2017, 02:42:32 pm
I've got to think that Long's recent statements about not being a win at all cost program with the implication that all before him was suspect coming so soon on the heels of the death of JFB, pissed lots of those guys off royally.

That's because after a little time and distance since those remarks in Little Rock, it doesn't sit well with a fanbase and state that has always prided itself on not being an SMU, but rather,  winning the right way through out its history.
Secondly, his remarks insulted the knowledge of a large portion of the fan base that knows, when we have had superior coaching, we have been nationally relevant and never had to "stoop" to such a level.
Lastly, in my opinion, Long is truly a mercenary ( hired gun) that doesn't love the university, but rather loves what his position facilitates at the university.

zane

RIP LSUfan

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

The NewEra

Lordy, I hope this isn't making any reference to Houston Nutt.