Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Regarding the 'I told you so' people...

Started by Michael_E_Davis, October 09, 2017, 11:42:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael_E_Davis

Would you all shut up already?  It's getting old.  None of you 'knew' anything. In fact, you knew less than nothing.  Most of you are the same group of 'fans' that hated Bielema from the get-go, because you were angry about Petrino getting fired.  The fans, like myself,  who choose to support our coach and give him a fair chance are not any less intelligent than you are.

This could have gone either way.  Yes, Bielema had some bad losses,  but he also had some good wins against Auburn, Ole Miss, LSU,  Miss. State,  Missouri, Tennessee, Texas,  Texas Tech, TSU, Kansas State.  So there was reason, until this year, to continue giving him a chance.

Now, the team is a dumpster fire,  and the 'I told you so'  people are elevating themselves to some kind of superior intellectual level,  and patting themselves on the back, and it's utter nonsense.  You knew nothing,  and just because the dice landed on black, does not mean you earn a Mensa card.

"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

Wisco Pig