Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I guess TCU isn't so Mediocre...

Started by mckinneyhog5, September 23, 2017, 06:04:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mckinneyhog5

Fire Gundy!!! Tells you the prognostic ability of the hogville "experts" and that's directed at Hawgon who predicted TCU would be down 47-0 at halftime.. I wanted Patterson hired when smiley was shown the door...much more then the mullet Gundy. Defense wins games.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 23, 2017, 06:04:09 pm
Fire Gundy!!! Tells you the prognostic ability of the hogville "experts" and that's directed at Hagen who predicted TCU would be down 47-0 at halftime.. I wanted Patterson hired when smiley was shown the door...much more then the mullet Gundy. Defense wins games.
I guess not. And maybe we're not that bad. Still should have beaten Texas A&M though.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

TebowHater

Actually both teams (TCU/OSU) are just over rated. And TCU played particularly horrible against us.

sickboy

Quote from: TebowHater on September 23, 2017, 06:20:28 pm
Actually both teams (OSU too) are just over rated. And they played particularly horrible against us.

What?

sickboy

As for the OP's point. TCU is good. OSU is good too. And Arkansas isn't bad either.

Arkansas continues to be in games and show that we can beat our opponents (except Bama)... but more often than not, we can't finish games. It's just too damn consistent at this point to be overlooked.

Hoggiedawg

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 23, 2017, 06:04:09 pm
Fire Gundy!!! Tells you the prognostic ability of the hogville "experts" and that's directed at Hawgon who predicted TCU would be down 47-0 at halftime.. I wanted Patterson hired when smiley was shown the door...much more then the mullet Gundy. Defense wins games.

Yep, wish we had a defense.

TebowHater

Quote from: sickboy on September 23, 2017, 06:23:46 pm
And Arkansas isn't bad either.

Dude - TAMU is awful. And they just beat us.