Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Had a great time at the game.

Started by VirginiaHog, September 23, 2017, 05:35:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

VirginiaHog

My son and I drove down last night. We went to the game today and had a great time. The game was great minus the loss of course. I am thrilled I got a chance to root on my hogs with my 13 yr old hog loving son. I wish we won but have no regrets. Team played hard and I got 5 qtrs worth of game for  my money. Go hogs. I still beleive in you.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: VirginiaHog on September 23, 2017, 05:35:00 pm
My son and I drove down last night. We went to the game today and had a great time. The game was great minus the loss of course. I am thrilled I got a chance to root on my hogs with my 13 yr old hog loving son. I wish we won but have no regrets. Team played hard and I got 5 qtrs worth of game for  my money. Go hogs. I still beleive in you.
I was there too..great game and hate we lost but there was a lot of Razorback fans there and they were loud. Although disappointed with the loss not one fan I was around talked about CBB job. I guess fans who actually go to the games don't have the same thought process then those posting on Hogville.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

jst01

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 23, 2017, 05:40:45 pm
I was there too..great game and hate we lost but there was a lot of Razorback fans there and they were loud. Although disappointed with the loss not one fan I was around talked about CBB job. I guess fans who actually go to the games don't have the same thought process then those posting on Hogville.

You'd be way wrong. My cousins were at the game and they texted and said almost every hog fan leaving was chatting about how pathetic the coach has been.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: jst01 on September 23, 2017, 05:43:00 pm
You'd be way wrong. My cousins were at the game and they texted and said almost every hog fan leaving was chatting about how pathetic the coach has been.
Way wrong? I'll take my own personal experience over a text from your cousins.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Dirty

Didn't go and not going to another one while Bert is there.

ricepig

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 23, 2017, 05:47:53 pm
Way wrong? I'll take my own personal experience over a text from your cousins.

Don't believe your lying eyes, or ears in this circumstance......

Seminole Indian

Quote from: VirginiaHog on September 23, 2017, 05:35:00 pm
While the wrong team may have won, it was a very entertaining game. All these Razorback vs A&M games are "must watch" games.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

VirginiaHog

Quote from: Dirty on September 23, 2017, 05:48:24 pm
Didn't go and not going to another one while Bert is there.
I am a season ticket holder and will continue to support the hogs. Thanks though.

jkstock04

Hilarious.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

ImHogginIt

My section was calling for his head and boy did I hear it on the way out

PorkRyan

Well, one of my good friends was there in a suite and he said everyone in there was saying he had to go.  Lots of talk about his appearance today as well in addition to how poorly we have played.   

parallaxpig

Who let this positive post on here.
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: ImHogginIt on September 23, 2017, 06:00:32 pm
My section was calling for his head and boy did I hear it on the way out
When did this happen? When we were up 21-7 or 21-10 or later in the game when we were up until they tied it? I'm glad I wasn't in your section because besides the very end, we enjoyed a great game.

hobhog

Being there always trumps watching the BS television broadcast. But coach is just a bobble head now-  unless he does something completely uncommon, this year will get ugly.

Thank you for your aupport.

hobhog

Quote from: PorkRyan on September 23, 2017, 06:01:00 pm
Well, one of my good friends was there in a suite and he said everyone in there was saying he had to go.  Lots of talk about his appearance today as well in addition to how poorly we have played.   

Sweatshirt was a bad look no doubt.

kiddhog

this one game  in a Vacuum, would be great to attend. Two teams battling to the end, and one team has to win. however if you look at CBB's total package , this was to be expected. we had every advantage/break - didn't take advantage of it - and lost a game we should have won. When he got up - he played conservative  _ to not lose _ and it cost him again.

i had a buddy say , when it went to overtime how bad a coach Sumlin is. I responded he is 4-0 against CBB(now 5-0) . whats that sat about CBB?

Hogs49ers

Do y'all have to come in to every thread and make it extremely negative and shiiitty??  There are 100s of other threads that you can be super negative in.

We get it, y'all are mad, you want CBB fired, you want Long fired, you want to discuss how terrible of decisions CBB made.  So predictable, why do people keep stating the obvious over and over again??  I feel the same way, but I am not going to hop in every single thread and say the same thing over and over.
SCREW Vandy!

WilsonHog

Quote from: VirginiaHog on September 23, 2017, 05:57:27 pm
I am a season ticket holder and will continue to support the hogs. Thanks though.

As will I.

With no hope or expectation that we have the right coach.

It's like going to a movie that you know will suck, but the popcorn and coke will be good.

Tuskya

Wish I could see more games in person. Let's see this team get better! Never Yield!

Pig Papi

Quote from: WilsonHog on September 23, 2017, 06:15:26 pm
As will I.

With no hope or expectation that we have the right coach.

It's like going to a movie that you know will suck, but the popcorn and coke will be good.

But we get Pepsi

Potosihog

Quote from: hobhog on September 23, 2017, 06:09:36 pm
Sweatshirt was a bad look no doubt.

He has a wonderfully stylish wife.  He has a whole staff of people to give advice.  Somebody tell him, superstition aside, the outfit today was bad.

Belicheck can get away with it because he wins super bowls and wears a much smaller size.