Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If we win

Started by MtPorker, September 23, 2017, 05:05:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MtPorker

6 games, and I think we can.  Would you still want bret gone?

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

jst01

Lord yes. We might get to 5 wins. I don't think we can beat two sec teams

3kgthog

Yep. Fired before the post game show of win #6 is even over.

Danny J

Yes...tired of the roller coaster ride in the game and from game to game. He is the definition of inconsistent.

damgoodestuffyhog

My goals for the Razorbacks at this point are 1. To make a bowl game consistently 2. To have 1 or less embarrassing loss a year. I'm not saying that to be negative, it just seems like a good starting point to build on. Bret didn't meet that last year, and if we have more embarrassing losses again this year it will be 2 in a row.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: jst01 on September 23, 2017, 05:07:29 pm
Lord yes. We might get to 5 wins. I don't think we can beat two sec teams
There's always a chance...The boys left it all on the field and I believe this was the first time in some time they never gave up...
I think if CBB leaves or gets fired expect a mad exodus of potential star players.

jst01

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on September 23, 2017, 05:10:26 pm
There's always a chance...The boys left it all on the field and I believe this was the first time in some time they never gave up...
I think if CBB leaves or gets fired expect a mad exodus of potential star players.

No way. Why bc they want to stick with a winner?? Freshmen players are in for a 4 win season, I'm sire they all wanna follow the leader of that great accomplishment.

parallaxpig

Quote from: MtPorker on September 23, 2017, 05:05:24 pm
6 games, and I think we can.  Would you still want bret gone?

It will spiral out of control from this point. Ceiling might be 4 wins. And yes I want B gone. If foundation sends mean  letter asking for funds for buyout clause, I'm contributing.
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

Polecat

Don't even let him on the plane back home today
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum