Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just suck it up and pay the buyout....

Started by counsellorhog, September 23, 2017, 04:18:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

counsellorhog

It's over. There will be lasting damage if this goes another year.  Much costlier than the buyout.

Poker_hog

They will.  It's not a matter of if but when. 
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

Pecos Hog

Please, just DO IT!   Get it over with.   

bulldog04

How about fire Long first and then hopefully CBB sees the writing on the wall and finds another job

Hoggiedawg

Nope, the PTB will keep him here another year.  He gets his 6 years and he destroys the program.  Welcome to the bottom of the SEC folks.

Hawgphish

since Coach B lost the loser leave town match with Sumlin, will Coach B have to coach next week's game wearing a mask and going by the name the masked assassin and residing from parts unknown.

PygmalionEffect2

Yeah, can't fire Bret until you get the right person in place to make the new hire.

Otherwise you're just spinning your wheels.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

alohawg

IF he were at LSU and still employed after so much fail to date, he'd be gone tonight for sure after this b.s.. But Arkansas sets expectations so low and buyouts so high that it's not happening.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: alohawg on September 23, 2017, 04:34:47 pm
IF he were at LSU and still employed after so much fail to date, he'd be gone tonight for sure after this b.s.. But Arkansas sets expectations so low and buyouts so high that it's not happening.
BB must forthcoming about his sex life...our former coach was fired for not giving our AD intimate details about his
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

HardCore

Quote from: bulldog04 on September 23, 2017, 04:23:16 pm
How about fire Long first and then hopefully CBB sees the writing on the wall and finds another job

Yes, fire Long first!  We cannot have that virus infecting our Alma Matter with another hire.
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

3kgthog

You can't fire one of the top 5 ADs in the country! Just ask his family here.

hog911

Quote from: counsellorhog on September 23, 2017, 04:18:32 pm
It's over. There will be lasting damage if this goes another year.  Much costlier than the buyout.

Hog fan will forget about this lose the second we win next weekend!

bondhue

Some where Houston Nutt is laughing maniacally.
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

5 little pigs

reassign him to johnny on the spot supervisor and save the buyout, if he leaves on his own cuz he doesn't like his job we save the money!!

bulldog04

Quote from: 3kgthog on September 23, 2017, 04:51:28 pm
You can't fire one of the top 5 ADs in the country! Just ask his family here.
What justifies a top AD? I would think having multiple sports competing for and winning championships. We have two and one out of the big three and thank god for DVH! So I don't see him being a top AD

Razorback_Mack

The buyout isn't a big deal. We're talking about an athletic department with a yearly budget of well over 100 million. We don't have to fork it out all at once. It might hurt a little but it's easily doable.

Dirty

Tusks

IF hootie stayed around so long with so much hate, and he could have stayed another year, I don't think they will make a move on BB.  These are administrators and they are frozen without an idea of what to do.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

alohawg

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on September 23, 2017, 04:58:59 pm
The buyout isn't a big deal. We're talking about an athletic department with a yearly budget of well over 100 million. We don't have to fork it out all at once. It might hurt a little but it's easily doable.

Good point if true, and if so could pay for itself in time.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc