Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

About 50 grand would do it...

Started by MrKlem10, September 23, 2017, 03:56:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MrKlem10

About 50,000 or less in the stands next weekend would send a message wouldn't it?

I Hate that people are not going to support the players because of the coaching...but it is what it is.

Jimbob111

Unfortunately, to support the players, it's time to stop supporting the coaches.
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

jst01

Quote from: MrKlem10 on September 23, 2017, 03:56:19 pm
About 50,000 or less in the stands next weekend would send a message wouldn't it?

I Hate that people are not going to support the players because of the coaching...but it is what it is.

Oh it's gonna be a bad crowd. 11am, crap opponent, fans pissed.

Dr. Starcs

alohawg

Quote from: Jimbob111 on September 23, 2017, 04:01:28 pm
Unfortunately, to support the players, it's time to stop supporting the coaches.

Maybe the best way to support the players in the long run is staying away for a few games now.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Danny J

No chance there will be 50k in the stands...none.

hogpc

No way NWA doesn't fill the stands up! (sarcasm off now)

hulk hog

It won't matter. The people not showing up won't be paying the $15 million buyoyt. It's those people who will decide his fate. Unfortunately that is where college football is today.
paid for by the NHO... the NewHogOrder.....

pa_rob424

Have tickets and a 6 hr drive to make it but I will be there. Maybe I can sit in an even better seat since nobody will be there?

The best that could happen for this team right is to move BB up to Associate AD for bubble gum chewing directly under Jeff Long and install Enos as the HC to finish the season.  With BB out of the way, I suspect you would start seeing the potential of the players start sprouting out.  I truly believe Rhoads and Enos would find a way to win or look damn good losing.  I believe you would see better Special Teams Play and more offense and better defense.  Just let Rhoads formate whatever he likes and wants and let Enos do the same with the offense.  I believe those two as previous HCs wouldn't allow any player to stay in the game while stinking up the place.  Players would play themselves in or out of the game.  I believe BB is 90 percent of the problem.  Don't fire him, just move him our of the way

HamSammich

Quote from: jst01 on September 23, 2017, 04:04:57 pm
Oh it's gonna be a bad crowd. 11am, crap opponent, fans pissed.

Deer in Arkansas are going to lose big next weekend.

tasteslikechicken

At least there will be plenty of hot dogs and Pepsi.

LRrazorback