Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Similar Programs

Started by Rock City Razorback, September 23, 2017, 03:18:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rock City Razorback

We're at the bottom of barrel in the SEC alongside Vandy and Kentucky since CBB has been here. Let that sink in, Vanderbilt and Kentucky football. That's how far we've fallen. And their fanbases don't expect anything out of those programs, that's what is especially sad.

Ex-Trumpet

Not true.  Vandy and Kentucky have made huge strides.  Many are picking KY to beat UGa tonight.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Hogz87

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on September 23, 2017, 03:19:05 pm
Not true.  Vandy and Kentucky have made huge strides.  Many are picking KY to beat UGa tonight.
That'd be awfully impressive since UGA is playing Mississippi State.

But yes, you are right.  Kentucky and Vandy have actually improved as football programs since we hired Bielema.  We've gotten progressively worse.

moses_007

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on September 23, 2017, 03:19:05 pm
Mississippi State is playing Georgia tonight, not Kentucky.

sickboy

We've been inconsistent. Skewing more toward the bad than good. Still, a bad season at Arkansas is 5-6 wins. An above average season at Vandy and Kentucky is 5-6 wins.

I want to go in a different direction too, but we're not on the same level as Vandy and Kentucky. 

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: moses_007 on September 23, 2017, 03:30:41 pm
Mississippi State is playing Georgia tonight, not Kentucky.

Lol...we lose these games so fast it just messes me up!!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?