Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Spread

Started by MDGoHawgs, September 23, 2017, 03:08:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MDGoHawgs

Texas Tech, Texas A&M, Miss State (with Prescott), etc. Has Arkansas stopped the spread ever? My 10 year-old son could light up that swiss cheese defense.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: MDGoHawgs on September 23, 2017, 03:08:39 pm
Texas Tech, Texas A&M, Miss State (with Prescott), etc. Has Arkansas stopped the spread ever? My 10 year-old son could light up that swiss cheese defense.

Bret is a big fan of a spread.  He has never backed down from a buffet yet.

Wardhog85

It ain't just the spread. We don't stop anybody

MDGoHawgs

I'm an Arkansas fan from afar (live in Maryland) and since the Atwater days I don't think we've ever stopped anyone on a third and long. Never seen it happen.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Wardhog85 on September 23, 2017, 03:12:42 pm
It ain't just the spread. We don't stop anybody

Opposing QB has to be bad or doesn't matter what the opposing offense does. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

MDGoHawgs

I was on the fire BB train after the complete and absolute Va. Tech meltdown. Chip Kelly....come on down. Want to win the recruiting wars? Get Chip.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MDGoHawgs on September 23, 2017, 03:28:25 pm
I was on the fire BB train after the complete and absolute Va. Tech meltdown. Chip Kelly....come on down. Want to win the recruiting wars? Get Chip.

He will have better job opportunities. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys.