Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

He canned Hedlund for repeating same mistakes...

Started by MAL3, September 23, 2017, 03:06:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MAL3

Bubba's Bruisers

Can we can the OL coach first?  And maybe most of the OL too?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

MAL3

majp51

Quote from: MAL3 on September 23, 2017, 03:06:17 pm
Isn't it time to move on from AA?

Quite frankly if CBB held himself to teh same standard  as Hedland woulnd't he just resign?

JOKERHOG

and fired assistants for not getting it done when he is the one who hasn't gotten it done and had five years to try
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

HamSammich

No we have a coach that is a master of scapegoats.

AA can't be the next scapegoat because the allen family is so beloved by the sheep I mean fans.

Rhonds Anderson and Enos are all on the short list for scapegoats atm. Hogville will HATE one of the three soon.

FIRE ROB SMITH!!! Pitman doesn't recruit!!!!! Loooooool

MAL3

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on September 23, 2017, 03:11:28 pm
AA didn't have a bad game, just bad pass at end to force it. Patton keeps his feet in and not even an issue.

But it bad decision to force a throw on 3rd down

Count De Money

I'm sorry, our offensive linemen are to big, to fat, and to slow for the SEC.  Look just like Anderson and CBB.

carolinahogger

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on September 23, 2017, 03:11:28 pm
Patton keeps his feet in and not even an issue.

AA threw the ball late on that play.

AA is a mediocre SENIOR QB, playing behind an OL which can't pass protect.  He doesn't have the psychological makeup necessary to make the best of the situation.

arktravlr

Quote from: MAL3 on September 23, 2017, 03:06:17 pm
Isn't it time to move on from AA?
Uhh...it was time to move on back when we still had BA.

Cornfed Pig

Successful teams don't give up 50 points. Stop shtting on an offense that put up 43. Isn't it time to move on from D-line, D-secondary, LBs....

5 little pigs

Don't run down the kids.......Bielema is the one who continues to make HORRIBLE coaching decisions and it is the only thing consistent in his tenure...we've been more than patient, it's time for change!!!  Change coaches, change conference, change AD, change something!!!