Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I guess it's a new annual tradition to lose to TAMU

Started by Sweet Feet, September 23, 2017, 02:57:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet Feet

You have new jersey's replicating the Cowboys in honor of Jerry, play in Cowboys stadium against a TAMU team full of freshmen who struggled vs Nicholls St, have a TD negated for TAMU, and STILL lose.....

It's the Arkansas way. TAMU is now with Alabama as far as annual unbeatables for the Hogs.

JOKERHOG

BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

TM Hog

I don't know why I keep supporting a team that brings heart break year after year.

DoctorSusscrofa

Build a trophy at College Station. With a foundation.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

Tejano Jawg

Once again—and this may be the WORST part for me—we made the entire Texas A&M fan base happy. They get to breathe a sign of relief. The team gets to celebrate. Their coaches get to talk about how "this is the beginning of us turning things around." Sumlin, and his late game decisions, looks good now.

Meanwhile, our low point gets lower.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Torqued pork

It followed the Bielema vs. Sumlin script perfectly.

carolinahogger

Quote from: Torqued pork on September 23, 2017, 03:04:35 pm
It followed the Bielema vs. Sumlin script perfectly.

Sumlin tried, but in the end he couldn't outBielema Beliema.

Ben

Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.
Opinion polls produce... opinions.