let it begin

Started by MtPorker, September 23, 2017, 02:51:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MtPorker

GunnerHawg70

Ohhhhhh it's already started...Meltdown :'(
Think I'm gonna stay off HV this week.

sickboy

I'm in favor of moving on from Bielema, but just out of my own sanity and hope for humanity... I might just stay off Hogville until next Saturday. This is going to get ugly.

LRrazorback

Hog-Corleone

It began 10 months ago when we played Missouri... 
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

sickboy

This is going to be the Hogville mods for the next two hours.

lilredheadedlady

Quote from: LRrazorback on September 23, 2017, 02:58:36 pm
Planes flying banners?

You have to admit...  it's about time. 

Fire Bielema... and Jeff Long, too.  That's what the banner should say.
I love our Arkansas Razorback players! WPS!

Jimbob111

Quote from: lilredheadedlady on September 23, 2017, 03:03:05 pm
You have to admit...  it's about time. 

Fire Bielema... and Jeff Long, too.  That's what the banner should say.

Someone should start a GoFundMe account for it.
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

pigskenG

Keep Bielema.  But Allen looks too tentative, then gets mad when it doesn't work. He looks worse than last year. The OL is still a problem. Need more LB's, sometimes they disappear, the safety almost as much. Can't put pressure on QB with 3 man rush. I still think some quick openers in the running game will work sometimes, some of the running plays take to long to get to the line of scrimmage. I believe we have good coaches, so what's the problem ? Recruit huge OL (human road graders) and DL, linebackers that are 6'2 - 6'3, 230 - 240 and run better than a 4.9. Rangy safeties (Atwater, Hamlin). And a QB that firmly runs the team on the field, and the other 10 guys know it.  Is Kirk finally a senior ?
JMO.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: pigskenG on September 23, 2017, 03:17:34 pm
Keep Bielema.  But Allen looks too tentative, then gets mad when it doesn't work. He looks worse than last year. The OL is still a problem. Need more LB's, sometimes they disappear, the safety almost as much. Can't put pressure on QB with 3 man rush. I still think some quick openers in the running game will work sometimes, some of the running plays take to long to get to the line of scrimmage. I believe we have good coaches, so what's the problem ? Recruit huge OL (human road graders) and DL, linebackers that are 6'2 - 6'3, 230 - 240 and run better than a 4.9. Rangy safeties (Atwater, Hamlin). And a QB that firmly runs the team on the field, and the other 10 guys know it.  Is Kirk finally a senior ?
JMO.

Almost everything you said that needs correcting, falls back on coaching.
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

31to6

Quote from: MtPorker on September 23, 2017, 02:51:31 pm
nm.
No. Please. Let it end.

I know for a fact that I have very little desire to watch two more seasons of this.

SemperHawg

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on September 23, 2017, 03:07:07 pm
Stands are gonna be pretty empty next week
This is what will ultimately do it.  A 3/4's empty stadium with a 110 million dollar NEZ project should get things moving.  Apathy will get you run quicker than anything else and our HC has found the apathy button.