Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rushing D

Started by Superham, September 23, 2017, 02:09:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Superham

I hate to think what Bama, will do to us this year.  We can't stop a finesse offense running off tackle.  The guys on Bama's 5th string have to be excited.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Superham on September 23, 2017, 02:09:41 pm
I hate to think what Bama, will do to us this year.  We can't stop a finesse offense running off tackle.  The guys on Bama's 5th string have to be excited.
Good and accurate observation.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Al Boarland

Two completely inept defenses playing today.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Al Boarland on September 23, 2017, 02:20:48 pm
Two completely inept defenses playing today.
Legitimately, these may be the 2 worst D's in SEC.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

jacobp

The rush 3 drop 8 bend but don't break bs isn't going to cut It. We should have been pressuring the freshman qb all day

247Hog

Shocker Alert....Arkansas gave an opponent QB a career game !  :puke: :puke: :puke:
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Superham on September 23, 2017, 02:09:41 pm
You don't put a comma everywhere you have to stop to think