Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scoring in second half...

Started by JackTNHogfan, September 23, 2017, 01:24:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JackTNHogfan

If we don't score and they score 21 or more, who gets fired on Sunday?

I say OL Coach. 

JackTNHogfan

HognotinMemphis

We are getting a penalty every play now. every play. So embarrassing.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

East Clintwood

It won't be the person that really deserves it.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

JackTNHogfan

grayhawg

scoring in second half is evidently something we don't believe in.

247Hog

When you're OL can't get it done...recruit the refs.

A&M getting screwed is why we're up.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

JackTNHogfan

We scored in the second half against a P5 opponent for the first time since Thanksgiving last year.  Woo Pig

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on September 23, 2017, 01:37:52 pm
We scored in the second half against a P5 opponent for the first time since Thanksgiving last year.  Woo Pig
Woo hoo!

East Clintwood

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on September 23, 2017, 01:37:52 pm

Can we do it again before next Thanksgiving?
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

JackTNHogfan

Quote from: East Clintwood on September 23, 2017, 01:42:01 pm
Can we do it again before next Thanksgiving?

If we don't score again, I don't think we will win this game...

HognotinMemphis

This was easy to see coming if you can somehow look at this team and program objectively. That is not easy to do when you are a fan of a team for decades. You want to believe. You want to be optimistic.

This team is clearly and objectively worse than year's team. So how can you think this team would defeat A&M this year? Anything is possible but is it probable? Absolutely not. We are not talented. We are not deep. We do not have high quality coaches. Great recipe for mediocrity especially if you are in the toughest conference in college football.