Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

THE DEATH SPIRAL HAS BEGUN

Started by Razorback_2007, September 23, 2017, 01:22:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback_2007

It's like watching a movie you already know the ending to. We blew excellent field position and wasted precious time to play it safe. Then after the half....like Groundhog day...it (the proverbial meltdown) happens all over again. I sincerely hope that they prove this post wrong...
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE ROAD YOUR LIFE IS ON...PAVE A NEW ONE

realistichog

I honestly didn't think our defense could be worse than last year. I was terribly wrong.

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

hog47

Fan1958

Quote from: realistichog on September 23, 2017, 01:59:55 pm
I honestly didn't think our defense could be worse than last year. I was terribly wrong.

Yep.  When it comes to this I am slow to anger (fire the coach) but this is beyond repair.  Tear it down and start anew.
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: hog47 on September 23, 2017, 02:02:02 pm
The parties over
Turn out the lights
The party's over
They say that all
Good things must end
Call it a night
The party's over
And tomorrow starts
The same old thing again
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Pig Worshipper

The death spiral began with Petrino's motorcycle accident. It's been a slow motion death spiral ever since. It is past time for another change but we won't see a coaching change for two more years.

Ex-Trumpet

End of first half...was it a premonition for things to come?
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 23, 2017, 02:03:40 pm
Turn out the lights
The party's over
They say that all
Good things must end
Call it a night
The party's over
And tomorrow starts
The same old thing again
Getting gashed at the LOS on both sides of the ball...I feel bad for those kids. It's a wrap. Hogs can't get past the 50yd line. Faaaaaaaaack!!! So frustrating watch them blow the lead.

Razorback_2007

There are no words anymore at this point. Losing in this fashion has become the norm as we all know too well. I don't think any Hog fan who is rational and realistic didn't expect this ending to play out in spite of the late lead. It's extremely frustrating and infuriating none the less... playing not to lose instead of playing to win in this conference=LOST GAME. :puke:
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE ROAD YOUR LIFE IS ON...PAVE A NEW ONE