Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bielema and our future

Started by RedRazorHog, September 23, 2017, 01:22:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRazorHog

Bielema needs to go.   This game is like all other games, where we get out coached in the second half.  He has an obvious decision to make at QB and won't do it.  He obviously is not telling the truth about Devwah since he has only 1 carry.  He blew the great return at the end of the first half.  He has no idea what he is doing here.

"I've found that prayers work best when you have Big Players"

--Knute Rockne

LRrazorback

And it's so obvious. But some people just can't see it

RedRazorHog

"I've found that prayers work best when you have Big Players"

--Knute Rockne

aloha_kid

Might want to look at the play calling guys.  The offense is trying to throw the ball too far down the field.  End of the half, why call that bubble screen and stop the clock.  It's not like you're going to score on it.  A&M defense is killing the O line and we're trying to throw the ball WAY down the field.  Why?  Get the tight end involved.  BTW what is the offensive identity?

BartIV

Quote from: LRrazorback on September 23, 2017, 01:29:50 pm
More are seeing it every week. I had two people at work this week that are die hard donors who are sick of this and they never say anything bad about the program.

Neednewcoach

farmhawg

Quote from: LRrazorback on September 23, 2017, 01:29:50 pm
Has been all along.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Al Boarland

Sumlin is giving CBB a run for his money trying to give this game away.

TheEnemy

I've been patient.  But not trying to score right before halftime, plus pooch kicking it to the 40 when you are only up by 3....plus all the other crap......I think I'm done.

Last season for CBB and let's make a change.  Time to evolve along with everyone else.