Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We have seen this movie before.

Started by MtPorker, September 23, 2017, 01:12:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MtPorker

I hope I am wrong but the plot is all to familiar.

Sho Nuff

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: MtPorker on September 23, 2017, 01:12:50 pm
I hope I am wrong but the plot is all to familiar.
If recent history is a reliable indicator, Hogs will not score in 2nd half. Or at least will not score until after the outcome is settled.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

NuttinItUp

RedRazorHog

Best chance is to bench Austin put Kelley in there and let him start the new era.
"I've found that prayers work best when you have Big Players"

--Knute Rockne

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: RedRazorHog on September 23, 2017, 01:15:43 pm
Best chance is to bench Austin put Kelley in there and let him start the new era.
YOu know Bielema is not going to do that. He will die with Allen in there. If Allen couldn't move his left arm, he would still play.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

hog47

We have no receivers,  can't pass, therefore no rrL run game, therefore we lose

OneLardAlmighty

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 23, 2017, 01:14:50 pm
If recent history is a reliable indicator, Hogs will not score in 2nd half. Or at least will not score until after the outcome is settled.

This.  I will be shocked if we score again.  Expect at least two more scores from the Aggies and their Heisman quarterback.

ICEman

Boring inept ball has set in for the long haul.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

moses_007

This game is already over.  No offense at all.