Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Done

Started by Sho Nuff, September 23, 2017, 01:09:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho Nuff

So disappointed in Bielema.  This is absolutely pitiful.  Sadly, he won't be going anywhere this year.  This almost feel like the Johnelle year.  O-line is terrible, Allen has regressed, and we have no receivers.  This is on him, he is r sponsibke for his own roster.  All of this talk about correcting problems and being hungry as a team was bull crap.  Most of his talk has turned out to be just that.

BartIV

Bit off more than he could chew with Arkansas. Never built a team from the ground up before. He will make a good O-Line coach in a year or two ( i being very nice).

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Sho Nuff on September 23, 2017, 01:09:38 pm
So disappointed in Bielema.  This is absolutely pitiful.  Sadly, he won't be going anywhere this year.  This almost feel like the Johnelle year.  O-line is terrible, Allen has regressed, and we have no receivers.  This is on him, he is r sponsibke for his own roster.  All of this talk about correcting problems and being hungry as a team was bull crap.  Most of his talk has turned out to be just that.
They are hungry. Didn't you hear that Cornelius lost 15 lbs in last 2 weeks? Shoulder chips and hunger are not working apparently.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

hog47

This is so sad. We have actually regressed since 2015. We will only win maybe 4 games and that's a stetch

HognotinMemphis

Game is already over. Hogs will not score again. We cannot pass and A&M knows it. Allen is done, mentally and physically.

Lucky we were given 4 points by the refs.

If A&M puts 6 or more on the line, Hogs will not do much with run game either. We'll be lucky to have 100 yrs of offense in 2nd half.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

realistichog

I didn't think the defense could be worse than last year. I was wrong.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: realistichog on September 23, 2017, 02:02:33 pm
I didn't think the defense could be worse than last year. I was wrong.
I wish there was a silver lining... :(

GunnerHawg70

Texman

Two bad teams and someone had to win. A&M is not a good team. Let that sink in. At least Miz is on the schedule - another team that doesn't belong in the SEC along with us. We will never compete.